Wow, It's Been Some Time Since I've Done This

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Hm, what are the most interesting things I can put on a thread like this. I mean, honestly, I can begin by going off on a completely unrelated train of thought, but honestly, if this is a forum dedicated to a particular thing, I should probably ramble about the thing that we're--that is to say the people that are probably reading this which are forum users or lurkers--all here to be talking about. Which is Splatoon. But I know on forums that things can go totally and completely off-base with that but ehhhh who knows where we'll end up.

For now, I'll just say I'm totally into Splatoon as a game, a concept and as an abstract art simulator. Also, I like to believe I'm a writer. I also have self-delusions of being a programmer. Further, I have the crazy notion that I'm a college student. But we can totally disregard that.

Yes, we can disregard it for the three hour rant I'm going to have about how awesome the Inkbrush is. The Inkbrush is like "gotta go fast" the game. Like, seriously, in and out of enemy territory. And then graffitiing (which is totally a gerund now) their turf or getting the splat zone. Like, the best weapon. ...okay, so it eats up ink like crazy and has like no attack power, but eh, who needs those.

That wasn't a three hour rant. I'll do that later on some fun post in a games thread that no one will read ever.

Anyway, uh, hello.

...I'll go make myself at home now. It's been a while since I've been around a forum.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
:D Hi there Person-I-don't-know!
(Yeah, you probably won't be as shocked as I was when you posted on my welcome, but I thought I'd return the favor and say "Hiya".
See ya around!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom