Ya’ll ever get just switch weapons and go ham?

AMICADO

Inkling
Pronouns
squid/kid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4500-3675-5518
That title made very little sense. I was just looking at my battle logs, and noticed my 34 - 15 win ratio (nice). Me bragging is not the point of this thread. Most of my losses were when I was using the 96 gal and the jet squelcher. And essentially every match I won, I used the Custom Dousers. And this is pretty weird. Or, well, it’s obvious. The dousers are my main. Of course I’m winning with them. BUT why so much? It’s such a striking difference, it can’t just be that. Or maybe it can! And maybe it is. Probably is. Why did I make this thread in the first place idk BUT IM STILL POSTING IT

Or am I?

Hmmmmmmmmm

I think I just explained how having a weapon you’re good at works. But I guess that’s just interesting to me. Sorry for this whole post it’s pretty jumbly but me ADHD so deal wit it. Why would you read this whole thing anyways? If you read this whole thing I apologize for you wasting a minute of your day. Anyways

solz

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
Inkling/Tower Control
2 things, 1: I have ADHD as well 😊 2:I get what you mean I don't main it But I'm really good with the pain brush And I've only three star it

SAMICOM

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-4190-1330
That title made very little sense. I was just looking at my battle logs, and noticed my 34 - 15 win ratio (nice). Me bragging is not the point of this thread. Most of my losses were when I was using the 96 gal and the jet squelcher. And essentially every match I won, I used the Custom Dousers. And this is pretty weird. Or, well, it’s obvious. The dousers are my main. Of course I’m winning with them. BUT why so much? It’s such a striking difference, it can’t just be that. Or maybe it can! And maybe it is. Probably is. Why did I make this thread in the first place idk BUT IM STILL POSTING IT

Or am I?

Hmmmmmmmmm

I think I just explained how having a weapon you’re good at works. But I guess that’s just interesting to me. Sorry for this whole post it’s pretty jumbly but me ADHD so deal wit it. Why would you read this whole thing anyways? If you read this whole thing I apologize for you wasting a minute of your day. Anyways
BEWARE THE PIPELINE

Stage 1: I hate all chargers!

Stage 2: The Squiffer, Goo, and Bamboo are unique, i mean i guess i can try them out

Stage 3: These are pretty fun, I guess I can use these for fun sometimes

Stage 4: I mean, I might as try to use the e-liter...

Stage 5: I'm a charger main.

THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU

Catloafman

Inkling Commander
BEWARE THE PIPELINE

Stage 1: I hate all chargers!

Stage 2: The Squiffer, Goo, and Bamboo are unique, i mean i guess i can try them out

Stage 3: These are pretty fun, I guess I can use these for fun sometimes

Stage 4: I mean, I might as try to use the e-liter...

Stage 5: I'm a charger main.

THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU
OMG this has happened to me at two seperate times lol

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
i've had a winding path with the splatana wiper:

way back before i was active here or playing competitively (but longing to play competitively, but telling myself nooooo it's not the right time) and i was fully one-tricking tetras, i heard that wiper played a very similar role, so i wanted to try it out. at the time i wasn't totally bored of non-splatfest turf war yet, so i practiced it a bunch in turf with a friend and felt like i was doing pretty well with it! after that session though i tried it in ranked, lost, and dropped the weapon for a while

many months later, now with my team, i decided to try playing wiper again. this instance was pretty unremarkable, we probably won some and lost more. i still wasn't feeling too inspired so i went back to dualies

but then, more recently, i decided to pick wiper up with my team again and actually kind of popped off with it?? so like... sevenleaf swordfighter era incoming, maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom