Yet another guy looking for a team

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Hey there! Yep, another one of these, I'll just get right to it.

I'm currently B- and hoping to find a group for ranked and turf. I'd place my skill level around B to A-, as I'm pretty decent but not an MLG pro, and I admittedly don't play ranked much currently mostly because I always seem to get squid partiers o_O Though that's changed in recent weeks. I can be competitive, but mostly I just want decent players that I can get along with.

As you can see from my signature, I am a gunman first and foremost. In Ranked I generally prefer to use the (Custom) Jet Squelcher and act like an anti-sniper, picking off foes and covering the area from afar. Barring that, I'll use ye olde reliable Tentatek.

I'm in central time (-06:00), and my schedule's pretty flexible, so it depends more on when my team wants to go at it. My NNID's the same as my handle, fancy that! Skype's an option, as is Discord.

If you read that lesser wall of text, congratulations! Let me know if you're interested, and thanks for your time!

Last edited:

Ezra

Inkling
NNID
eeVee87
Hi I'm a A- to A rank player looking for someone to have fun with. Can I join in? (Heads up I'm EST)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I'm bumping this thread as I rewrote a good chunk of it. Amazing how things change.

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
I'm level A. If ya' need me, my NNID is SpillProff. Plus, practice on a private match before doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom