• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

yet another new member

neonscreenlight

Semi-Pro Squid
hellooooooo! i'm neon (or screen if you wanna be fancy). i once made a vow to myself that i would never make a twitter account, and this is my newest way of avoiding the inevitable.

i've been playing this series since after support ended for splatoon 2, so like 2021? back in the day i was a big lorehead, but i've recently been getting into competitive play. i'm not like... a good competitive player, but i am one. currently a- but i was a+ last season, and my favourite mode is probably splat zones, as boring as that is.

i'm a dualie main (especially tetras) but i've also been using sloshers recently and they're pretty cool too. i also play carbon roller deco, splatana wiper and .52 gal sometimes. reefslider is good because i said so <-- coping

my last experience with the forum style was back when i was still using scratch (yes the children's coding site, yes scratch has a forum) and there was a thread specifically dedicated to beepbox (an online music maker) and i was very active there specifically. so i'm not completely unfamiliar with the forum format, but it's been a while since i've used one. i enjoy the format though, so we'll see how active i'll be here...

also i love chirpy chips and will make this fact VERY known

agent 8 my beloved

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
hey i recognize you from under pressure! pretty sure our teams faced each other last season's junior's draft, during groups. i was the captain of coral clean-up crew and i'm pretty sure your team swept mine LOL
belated ggs, 'cause i'm not sure i got the chance to say it then, and welcome to squidboards!

(also hey i used to use the scratch forums too 😎 around '09-'10. i'm kind of in a similar boat, haven't had much forum experience between then and now)

neonscreenlight

Semi-Pro Squid
hey i recognize you from under pressure! pretty sure our teams faced each other last season's junior's draft, during groups. i was the captain of coral clean-up crew and i'm pretty sure your team swept mine LOL
belated ggs, 'cause i'm not sure i got the chance to say it then, and welcome to squidboards!

(also hey i used to use the scratch forums too 😎 around '09-'10. i'm kind of in a similar boat, haven't had much forum experience between then and now)
yeah i recognize you too! i was on team cephalobomb if that helps lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom