• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Yo Squids!

ZxFlashFreezexZ

Inkling
NNID
Lordofgames7
Hey there Squidboards! I'm a pretty fresh (both meanings, haha) player on the Splatoon scene, I'm currently level 9. I play SSB4 competitively as well, I've been doing that for a year now. I'm a hardcore Nintendo gamer, and have been playing some older titles lately, like Earthbound, Metroid Zero Mission, and Kirby Super Star Ultra. Earthbound remains one of my favorite game series', even though about 5 out of my 11 years of gaming were pretty much Kirby-focused, while Earthbound is a relatively new interest of mine (a year). Anyways, I'm hyped to be one of you guys now, expect to see some more posts here soon!

Thanks, Stay Fresh!,
ZxFlashFreezexZ (full SSB4 name: BoI THC| ZxFLashFreezexZ)

P.S. Retro games ftw! ;)

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. So You are a Kirbian, Zebesian, Psi boy, Smasher and now a Squid & Kid. Isn't that a presentation card now? Oldies are goodies too. I love new games for rich features and many options but classics have the core gameplay that made it all. I'm a Smasher too and my main is right there *looks at the avatar* That wise and beautiful princess there you looking at. Although I prefer the Twilight Brunette form above all her versions. I also main Kirby among also Peach, Rosalina & Lucina. 4 princesses and a puffball. Metroid Prime is my favorite series but Fusion is really cool. I don't have a Wii or WiiU but if I would I'd also be a Squid in Splatoon. A charger to be precise. Earthbound is the only one I don't have yet in anyway be it original VC or emulated on PC. I have to try it. Well this welcome turned into me talking my thins isn't it? way to derail it. The thing is they are also some of your favorites in common. Enjoy Splatoon & Squidboards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom