Yo what's up

LovelyLilKitten

Inkling
NNID
LovelylilKitten
I really want to try to start socializing more with splatoon players and make some friends so I figured this was a good place to do it! I'm currently at level 38 and B+ in ranked and climbing (I wish i had started playing in ranked earlier than I did lol)

Kausus

Inkling
NNID
Kausus
Switch Friend Code
SW-3782-1311-5237
Welcome to SquidBoards! Hope you enjoy your time here.

And you're not the only one who put off playing ranked battles - I didn't start ranked 'til the big August update, and even now I don't frequently play in ranked modes. (Though that's just due to preference, I guess.)

LovelyLilKitten

Inkling
NNID
LovelylilKitten
Welcome to SquidBoards! Hope you enjoy your time here.

And you're not the only one who put off playing ranked battles - I didn't start ranked 'til the big August update, and even now I don't frequently play in ranked modes. (Though that's just due to preference, I guess.)
I didn't even get a WiiU until after Thanksgiving, and it took me a long while to get into ranked after that (I tried and got scared and mortified because I didn't understand how rainmaker worked until i watched a bunch of videos on youtube lol)

Maz

Inkster Jr.
Hey there! I was the same for ages but now ranked is almost all i play :) My NNID is Beanshell if you want to add me for some casual play.

LovelyLilKitten

Inkling
NNID
LovelylilKitten
Hey there! I was the same for ages but now ranked is almost all i play :) My NNID is Beanshell if you want to add me for some casual play.
Yeah sure thatd be cool! Maybe I could learn some tricks seeing youre at a higher rank lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom