• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Yo

ladyscience

Inkling
Hey hey guys, happy to come on board. I'm at 23 year old dude living in Toronto, looking to play some Splatoon 2! I never owned the original Splatoon but have been all about the sequel, and look forward to playing it on a deeper and competitive level.

I like lots of different games, and I've been having a recent renaissance with multiplayer shooters. Really looking forward to playing more Quake Champions when that gets a wider release, and have been enjoying Dirty Bomb after falling off Overwatch hard.

I like to stream as well! I don't know what the rules are for advertising streams so I don't want to push my luck linking a whole bunch of **** in my opening post, so I'll leave that to my signature area.

I'll see you around!

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome to squidboards! Hope you enjoy it here!

Olympian_Cronus

Inkling
Aye welcome on board bro. Pretty much in the same situation as you except I live in DC. We should play together

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom