• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Yo...?

Nah

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3563-4839-2398
I honestly don't know what to put here. I mean, I really want to learn what I'm doing wrong when I play the game so I can at least hit B- rank so I can do league stuff with my friends. But one of them basically jumped all the way to B- rank by winning streaks and by comparison I'm stuck at a really slow pace in trying to go up ranks. Like, you know I don't want to blame anyone but myself for it, but when I look at my match results I can't help but get a bit confused. It's not tacky to post a picture from the switch app, is it?

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
Hello and welcome to Squidboards!

If you want to get more involved with the community or just Splatoon in general, then you came to the right place!

If you’re having trouble ranking up, or with a specific weapon, just ask and one of the lovely people here will be able to give you insightful advice!

So take a look around, make some new friends and enjoy your time on Squidboards!

Last edited:

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Welcome to Squidboards! =)

Nerdbird gave you the quick 101 so I'll just say that "No, it's not tacky to post pics from the app. If anything it''ll be useful in helping us help you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom