You can BUY Snails from Spyke for 30k G

Kosaki

Pro Squid
NNID
Kosaki-0
Just reached lvl 20.

I can now add slots to my Gear pieces, or I can change the unlocked abilities if all 3 are unlocked. This is possible if you trade a Snail to Spyke.
It was said that you'll be able to drop Snails in Smash Fests.
Now I can announce and confirm you that you can actually buy the Snails from Spyke for 30k G.

REJOICE SQUIDS.

Actilide

Inkling Cadet
Just reached lvl 20.

I can now add slots to my Gear pieces, or I can change the unlocked abilities if all 3 are unlocked. This is possible if you trade a Snail to Spyke.
It was said that you'll be able to drop Snails in Smash Fests.
Now I can announce and confirm you that you can actually buy the Snails from Spyke for 30k G.

REJOICE SQUIDS.
*REJOICES!!!*

mindscarp

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mindscarp
Does the game automatically save when you re-roll abilities, or can you quit Splatoon and try again in the hope of getting better abilities?

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
is buying from Spyke the only way to add ability slots to gear?
You can buy higher tier gear for more slots, or you can use the Snails to add additional slots to your favorite gear.

Marmalade

Full Squid
NNID
Marmalade
Is it possible to change the main ability of your gear, or can you only change the sub abilities?

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
That's good to know. Was a bit worried that we can only get them through Splatfests.

Kris

Senior Squid
NNID
Kristofuror
yey I can have the hero gear and any of the other gear I like. It seems like a lot of the 4 ability gears are ugly. Or they repeat an ability. They stack but they lose effectiveness. I imagine 2 or 1 i your best bet on repeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom