You guessed it- It's another new member...

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
...Who has no idea what he's doing. Or do I?

Anyways, I commonly go by the username ZEROrevive...But I prefer to just be called ZERO. I picked up Splatoon several months after its release (along with a Wii U) and have been playing since January 2016. I became a heavy Ink Brush user who enjoys sneaking into enemy grounds and messing up turf, as well as taking out problematic players. I also main other weapons from time to time.

Currently I'm slowly working towards reaching LVL 50 and possibly getting all the gear and weapons available before Splatoon 2's release. Seems like a fitting goal, right? I don't do much beyond playing solo with random players in Ranked and Regular Turf wars. But playing with different types of players always leads to interesting results.

I also do some fan art for Splatoon here and there since I really enjoy the inkling designs, mostly abstract works. But sometimes regular drawings. I don't have alot for Splatoon yet...I'm working on it.

Not much more beyond that...I hope to see where I can get from being here.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Welcome to Squidboards! If you ever have questions, feel free to ask them! I'd be happy to help you out! :3

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Thanks for the greeting! I will be sure to do that, should I have any problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom