• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

You have to marry your least favorite splatoon character. Do it, and all your wishes, hopes and dreams for side order and splatoon 4 come true.

SwiftyTaco

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8339-9344-3501
If I don't have a least favorite character am I disqualified or do all the good things immediately happen?

gay4bigman

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/it
Switch Friend Code
SW-4380-0270-6060
eeeeek, theres no way in the world im going to marry callie.. im not into women anyways! my hopes and dreams will never come true...

Cephalobro

So, you're saying that for there to be friendly tentacle Octarians walking around in the hub, I have to marry Pearl, Marie, or Shiver? Well, Marie is the least bad out of all of the three, so I'd pick her.

Last edited:

Hokuto

Full Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
For Big Man to win the Final Fest and influence the future, for Marina's mystery role to be handled competently, and for my Agent 4 to return in some meaningful capacity, I would have to marry Sheldon. This would make things incredibly confusing in my offline life, so no, I don't think I will.

Catloafman

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
Fella
brellas become top tier and all have fun kits in S4 but I have to marry Marigold (staff)
Nah I will keep my mid tiers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom