• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Young Inkling looking to Create Squad!

puppy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
AstronautVoid
Hello! This is only for Splatoon 2, I think. It could expand to the original in the future, though.

I'll be honest, I'm not good at making friends on forums >.> but I want to try anyways!

I want to make a squad with no member limit! The squad wouldn't have a set schedule (I can't do schedules...adhd) but we will do anything from salmon run, to ranked, to leagues(????).

There isn't a certain level or rank you have to be to join!
Edit: The server is 15+ due to swearing and all that.

The squad would be based on Discord and be lgbt+ friendly (seeing as I am part of that community), with a bio channel for members to write about themselves.

Basic rules would include:
> No homophobia, racism, etc.
> No jokes about very sensitive topics
> Be mindful of other people and their feelings!

If anyone would be interested, could you please reply? I want to make sure people will join before I make the discord server.

Last edited:

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
What's your time zone? I'd love to join. :)

puppy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
AstronautVoid
What's your time zone? I'd love to join. :)
Oh I probably should've added that in the original post !! My timezone is Easter Standard Time I believe!!

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
I'd love to join! I'm apart of the lgbtq+ family myself. I'm eastern time, used to play comp in splatoon 1, made it to s+99 haha.

I use discord as well! I do work today 2p.m to 6p.m est. My discord is TheBoif#9423

puppy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
AstronautVoid
Obviously the squad might have a rocky start (I just discovered today that squads in ranked mode aren't possible in Splat2n), but I'm hoping it'll pick up momentum eventually...

I'd love to join! I'm apart of the lgbtq+ family myself. I'm eastern time, used to play comp in splatoon 1, made it to s+99 haha.

I use discord as well! I do work today 2p.m to 6p.m est. My discord is TheBoif#9423
Ayy nice! I'll add you and send an invite link :-D. My discord is puppy#4999

I would love to join. I'm in the east coast as well
East coast buddies! I'll need your discord to send you an invite link!

Rider

Inkling
NNID
MechaEndou
I'd love to join as well! I'm from the UK so BST timezone but I don't mind playing whenever to fit when suits other people ^^
Also I'm part of the LGBT+ community too!!
I use discord as well; fi#6107 there

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
My timezone is BST+2 but I can try to make it work. :p And I'm part of the lgbt+ community too. ^^ My discord is Neva#3373 if you want to add me too. :)

puppy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
AstronautVoid
I'd love to join as well! I'm from the UK so BST timezone but I don't mind playing whenever to fit when suits other people ^^
Also I'm part of the LGBT+ community too!!
I use discord as well; fi#6107 there
My timezone is BST+2 but I can try to make it work. :p And I'm part of the lgbt+ community too. ^^ My discord is Neva#3373 if you want to add me too. :)
Added you both!!

hollych

Inkling
NNID
Ivieey
unfortunately I don't have a switch/ splatoon2 (yet I do own splat 1) but i am part of the lgbt+ community and think this seems like a pretty cool idea <: my discord is hyacinth.#1730 if you'd be interested in adding me anyway. best of luck with this squad uwu

Ryou

Inkling
Will we be expected to use voice chat? If not i'd love to join ^^;

puppy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
AstronautVoid
unfortunately I don't have a switch/ splatoon2 (yet I do own splat 1) but i am part of the lgbt+ community and think this seems like a pretty cool idea <: my discord is hyacinth.#1730 if you'd be interested in adding me anyway. best of luck with this squad uwu
Ayy no worries! I still play the first one occasionally ! I'll add you on discord and give you the link!!

puppy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
AstronautVoid
We have a couple members now but the more the merrier!

ksren

Inkling
NNID
Silverpage
Switch Friend Code
SW-7331-1010-8553
Hi! I was wondering if I'd be able to join? My discord is Ksren#1617

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom