• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your favorite/least favorite foods? - Q&A Day

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
What's up fellow Inklings?! Stoked for Splatoon?

Well so am I. :P What would you say are your favorite/least favorite foods? You can go into as deep of details as you want, just a curious question I guess, haha.

I'll post random questions like this one here just because I can. Can't wait for Splatoon on the 29th so we should get to know each other better, right?

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I don't really have a favourite food. But I do have a long list of foods that I don't like. Ex: Milk, Eggs, Coffee, and the flavour of Chocalate.

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
I don't really have a favourite food. But I do have a long list of foods that I don't like. Ex: Milk, Eggs, Coffee, and the flavour of Chocalate.
I like milk when it's with cereal, haha. Eggs...I like deviled eggs, so can't say I hate 'em. :P I'm with you 100% on coffee, I don't know what the craze is with it. I love me some chocolate though, lol.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I like milk when it's with cereal, haha. Eggs...I like deviled eggs, so can't say I hate 'em. :p I'm with you 100% on coffee, I don't know what the craze is with it. I love me some chocolate though, lol.
That's nice.

Whenever, I try out these foods. I want to throw up.

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
Hamburgers, pizza, mac & cheese, chili con carne, breakfast foods like hash browns and scrambled eggs, ramen, fried potatoes in general (french fries or whatever), milk and cheese, onions, and soda pop.

As for food I don't like... I don't like meatloaf at all.

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
Hamburgers, pizza, mac & cheese
We could be best friends!

chili con carne, breakfast foods like hash browns and scrambled eggs
Ok, you're kinda losing me a bit..

ramen, fried potatoes in general (french fries or whatever)
Ok! We're back on track!

milk and cheese, onions, and soda pop.

As for food I don't like... I don't like meatloaf at all.
Check and Check, nope, and check again. As for meatloaf...eww, lol. :P

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
Some of my favorites include ham, bacon, Kraft Dinner, and chicken. Rather weird variety, but it suits me.

I dislike basically any vegetables because I really don't like the taste of plants. It's healthy, but I couldn't really care less.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
I don't put much thought into whether I like the taste of food. I probably have dull taste buds. There are very few things that put me off, but my least favorite taste is bitterness. My favorite taste is savoriness.

I also really like spicy things. This may be either a result of or reason why my tastes are so dulled.

Last edited:

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
Some of my favorites include ham, bacon, Kraft Dinner, and chicken. Rather weird variety, but it suits me.

I dislike basically any vegetables because I really don't like the taste of plants. It's healthy, but I couldn't really care less.
Haha, I'm partially with you here!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
My favorite food might be fried dumplings, though Chicken Alfredo is VERY close.

Eating out wise, I would have to say I love Chinese more than anything else.

Fakevox

Senior Squid
Favorite food is kind of a 3-way tie between white rice, pizza, and ice cream. If I had to pick one, it'd be rice. When people put weird stuff on pizza or ice cream it's whatever, but if someone puts soy sauce in some decent rice, I die a little inside.

Least favorite food is hard to say, since I'm fairly picky with food. I'm not a huge fan of a lot of Mexican foods, despite being half Mexican. You'd think that kinda thing would be embedded in my DNA.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
I'm a big fan of lots of junk foods like Pizza, Noodles etc. I'm not really all that passionate about the food I like, I like many foods but I have a hard time thinking of what my favourite is, y'know?

As for least favourite, I really don't like swede. It's horrible. And I don't like beans either, which surprises many people.

While on the topic of food though, has anyone tried Quorn? It's amazing how meat-like it is!

Turnip

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Snowdrop12320
Donburri is my all time favorite~ a rice bowl with some good vegetables and tofu. :D

As for dislikes, I'm not very good with spicy food.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I don't really have one specific favorite, but probably pizza or pasta. Or most Italian food really.

My least favorites...I've always hated oatmeal for some reason, and honestly I don't even know why, I just can't stand to eat it or even smell it or see it.

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
I don't really have one specific favorite, but probably pizza or pasta. Or most Italian food really.

My least favorites...I've always hated oatmeal for some reason, and honestly I don't even know why, I just can't stand to eat it or even smell it or see it.
We are the exact same person. I've confirmed it! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom