• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Your Funniest Moments in Splatoon.

Squidtacular

Inkling
NNID
LaminasMagi
Switch Friend Code
SW-0482-1937-0701
As the title said: we had our freshest times, bad times and even annoying times... but, what about funny? I wanna know about you guys moments of laughter in Splatoon or Splatoon 2. What events bust your gut?

Phoeniix

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6808-8140-7412
Nothing so fancy, I was playing turf wars using dapple dualies and this one girl came by with the same ones. We spent a whole minute trying to roll and splat simultaneously, needless to say we both ran out of ink at the same time and just stood there like a couple of lemons staring at each other. Ended up starting a squid party cause of that.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Watching a friend attempt to squidbag me, but didn't realize she was on one of those platforms where she fell through and into the water.
I tried jokingly taunting her by squidbagging back, but forgot I was on that platform as well...

Ha ha ha! Good times! ♪

Vertigo95

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JRex95
Switch Friend Code
SW-3028-4629-7889
I’d say that this is both embarrassing, and funny. This was from the global Splatfest and I thought an invisible wall was there.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I’d say that this is both embarrassing, and funny. This was from the global Splatfest and I thought an invisible wall was there.
Ha ha ha ha! Looked like you were done with life in that hamster ball.
That scouting bomb was apparently done too.

Saltqueen

Inkling
NNID
tazzie223
Switch Friend Code
SW-8296-0352-9030
When myself and a friend were practicing Sniping in a PB and we were trying to be sneaky. We didn't realise that we both snuck onto the same platform and we both ended up trying to kill each other on top of the tiny platform. We both died at the same time. Good times.

Squidtacular

Inkling
NNID
LaminasMagi
Switch Friend Code
SW-0482-1937-0701
I had to slowly face-palm in laughter. That instant realization when off the platform. You: "Sh----.."

Vertigo95

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JRex95
Switch Friend Code
SW-3028-4629-7889
Ha ha ha ha! Looked like you were done with life in that hamster ball.
That scouting bomb was apparently done too.
I had to slowly face-palm in laughter. That instant realization when off the platform. You: "Sh----.."
I didn't notice it until now, but it's very fitting for being on Team Comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom