You're favorite comeback moments in matches/ranked and why? :o

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
don't we all have them moments? where a match just seem to go so bad that it almost seems impossible to win? but then all of a sudden it's like your whole team ''git gud'' and defeat the enemy at the end

i remember a TC match where the enemy team was in the lead the whole match only a distance of 10 to go,but me and my team kept pushing and each time a bit closer,but then the last 15 seconds we kept pushing without getting splatted while i was able to stay on the tower without getting splatted and we reached 0 before the overtime :D

there was also a RM match where we just couldn't seem to do it..the enemy was so good and kept having the lead i think close to 8 or something that it was,but the last part of the match i suddenly started to play so well that i was able to help the teammate with the RM towards the goal and he actually made it because i used my bomb special at the right time taking out 3 enemies at the same time.

what were your favorite comebacks? :o

Kai.E

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8062-1940-0630
I like to be very pushy when I have the rainmaker, so its super satisfying to grab it while the other team is distracted and take the lead or even dunk it.

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
Being at 91 and the other team was at 1 in SZ.......and we ended up winning. I'm just glad I stuck it out and didn't give up. I think I captured it a while back.

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
Shut down the enemy team's push by killing all four of them

With the GOO TUBER

(This reminds me a little of that sponge bob meme haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom