Zapfish Academy: Back to School

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy nodded to them, feeling a slight bit bad about not explaining to Lucas why she looked at them.
I hope he knows I was just joking..I hope I didn't upset him.
She walked off as well, heading home for a while. Later on, she went skimming around on the internet, trying to find Lucas's number. Once she did, she sent him the following text.
"Hey. I know I might have upset you a little earlier when I looked at you and then...yeah. I just..wanted to apologize. I didn't mean anything by it."

@MacSmitty

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
As if by some form of magic, Parzival came out of a random ink puddle. "I haven't been ditching. Who said I've been ditching I just, um, I just got sick and had to heal in this ink pile. Heh. Yeah, I got sick. So... What did I miss?"

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew got off the train that stopped near Moray Towers, with Andrew not so lovestruck like he was on the way to train station.
"So, how did it feel to get your first kiss?" Lucas asked his brother, who was still in his squid form.
Jumping out of his hands and morphing back into his humanoid form, Andrew gave a "dreamy" expression again. "
It was noice~. But I wonder why she kissed me though."
"
A better question is why didn't she kiss me. Everyone knows that I'm the cuter one." Lucas says, posing.
"
Maybe she didn't want to be mistaken for a pedophile given your short, small stature." He retorted chuckling due to Lucas's inked off reaction.
"
SHORT! I'm about to shorty you this!" He yells chasing after his brother, giving him soft punch's while running to their tower apartment.
As the two arrived in their apartment, Lucas phone buzzed, read the text he'd received, and proceeded to do a double take. He had no idea how Galaxy got his number, and immediately texted back: "
It didn't really bother me, Galaxy, but now Andrew's gonna be bragging about it non-stop. How did you even get my number anyway?"
@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"I looked around on the internet. Found it for some reason." She laughed to herself as she sent it. "...yeah. Sorry."
A few minutes later, she sent one more text that was slightly...off. Was she playing another joke, or was she serious?
"...y'know, I could give you one too, if he's mocking you about it."

@MacSmitty

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Sean actually ended up seeing the whole scene between Galaxy and the two brothers Lucas and Andrew, simply because he was going to the same train station as the siblings. While he has never commented on it, or even cracked a smile to prove it, the comedy double act the two brought to his journey home did amuse him to say the least. Although it looked as though Galaxy was one who could one up them, seeming as Andrew looked stunned the entire way to the station. Sean didn't see the kiss himself, but did see glance over to see her and Andrew's face move rather close, so it was either one heck of a secret, or it was a kiss. When he saw the siblings get on the train, Sean hesitated as his train came the same time theirs did. But he remembered it didn't matter if they knew what area he lived in, as long as no one investigated past that. And so, with his hoodie covering his face and a subconscious, unintentionally threatening aura around him, he jumped on the train home.

@13thGalaxy @MacSmitty

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival looked around and he saw that everyone was going home in a train. Parzival saw another kid wearing a hood and jumping on a train. Parzival was intrigued, he did not recognize this kid, and he could bet that nobody could recognize Parzival either. Parzival had been gone so long, nobody remembered him. But that could be a good thing. "Time to make a fresh start" thought Parzival. He saw the train was leaving so he ran after it and hopped on. He grinned at the kid in the hoodie. "Hi, I'm Parzival." he said holding his hand out, "What's your name?"

@Templar

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Sean turned his head quickly to Parzival when he saw he was addressing him, at first defensive, but he relaxed a little when he heard the name. "Parzival? The drum player in our class right? The name is Sean." The only reason Sean remembered him is because he made a point of memorising everyone in his class since he came to the school 2 years ago. He also made a point of this so he didn't accidentally give his name or personal information to someone who doesn't need to hear it, since if he didn't recognise Parzival he wouldn't actually be talking to him. Though just to be sure no one else was listening, he left his hood over his head, as just because his voice was low didn't mean he couldn't be heard.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew started their homework, and Lucas phone buzzed again, and read Galaxy's texts. Thinking that she was joking with the second one he types:
"I'd love one~" Inserting a Lenny Face at the end. Moving through his assignments he looks at his costume for Squid-o-ween, a custom made outfit.
@13thGalaxy

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Whoa, you actually remember me? Dang, I thought everyone had forgotten about me. In fact, I pretty much forgot about everyone. Kinda got hit in the head, got sick, it's a long story. So, is this train taking us back to Inkopolis?"

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Sean wasn't sure how to take the fact Parzival had forgetten everyone, but still listened to him regardless. "Good to see you back then. And this train takes us to the outskirts of Inkopolis, away from central Inkopolis, I'm going home since its the end of the day." He was fairly surprised when he asked that question about the train, since most students were leaving the school at this time, not going towards it.

@ThatSquidYouKnow

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Sorry, I'm feeling really out of it. I'm not even sure if I was sick. The only thing I remember from the last 5 months is an Octoling putting a bag over my face and then popping out of an ink puddle here." Parzival couldn't even remember where he lived. He remembered Pause so he hoped he would see him when he got to Inkopolis. Hopefully Pause would remember him.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy checked her phone with a soft scoff. She took the Lenny as a sign to make a bit more...mature joke.
"Then maybe after that, I'll come over and hang out, if you catch my drift." She added on a Lenny as well, smirking to herself.

@MacSmitty

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Sean heard him and gave him a stern look, checking he was being serious. Octolings were a serious case, and while Sean couldn't care less about this cities politics, the enemy is still the enemy. He wondered why they would attack students at random though, as most wouldn't provide much of issue from a military standpoint. But he forced himself back in to the room for the sake of conversation and replied. "That's rough, I would offer for you to come 'my house for safe haven, but my parents don't let me to take back anyone, have any mates who could take ya in?" Its more like if he took Parzival in he would either have to join the crew and be involved in their criminal activities or be 'silenced', which he would rather not force upon his fellow student.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival turned his head towards Sean. "No, I think I'm gonna be fine. I have my buddy, Pause. He oughta pick me up. I'm still a little weirded out though. I don't see why they're attacking me, if they wanted to harm me, they could've attacked my buddy. Then I would've been alone." Parzival explained. Parzival thought that this conversation was getting a little intense. " Heh, well, I really got to go to the bathroom, so, seeya!" Parzival said and then he dashed into the bathroom. Once he was in and had loccked the door, he took his hat off. He looked into the mirror, and saw a huge bump. "What the heck do those Octolings want from me?" Parzival muttered to himself. "And who was that guy? He seemed nice enough, but there's something... off about him, I can't quite pinpoint it though. " Parzival put his hat back on and walked out, and he sat in an empty seat, with no one sitting next to him. "Just the way I like it. No awkward conversations. No annoying classmates, just me, and the emptiness...

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Sean just nodded as Parzival left, while at the same time noticing he was at his station, and so he jumped off the train while thoughts about Octolings clouding his mind. Sounds like the guy would be fine, but it sounds like the streets got even more dangerous. As his focus was a little off, Sean didn't notice a man and woman moving towards him, by the time he did the male knocked his head lightly with a smirk. "Nice day at school kid?" Sean looked up to the man, and just shook his head before walking off. The woman laughed at the man while the guy was trying to work out why it seemed like he was the one being insulted. The two followed Sean closely as the three of them walked back home.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas nearly let out a surprised sound at Galaxy's response.
"You alright there Lucas?" His brother asked, peering from the door from another room.
"
Uh, Yeah. Don't worry about me." He responded. Immediately he turned to his phone and started with another Lenny Face, along with this message: "Please don't do that, if my parents found out I brought a girl here, they would never stop teasing me about it! Oh, and Andrew would start asking for seconds for what you gave him earlier."
@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Relax, dude. I was just joking." She smirked a bit. "Or would you rather come over to my place for it?" She included (possibly) her final Lenny, smirking a bit to herself as she hit send.

@MacSmitty

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
The train was on its way, making its stops to different stations before finally stopping at Arowana Mall. The marigold hummed as he looked to the mall before looking down to Coerulus. "Come, little squiddie. Before we head home let's peruse around here for a bit. We may be able to find something for your costume here." he spoke. Coerulus looked up before giving a nod. "Sure, papa." The three stood and got off the train before making their way into the mall. The dark blue inkling hummed before patting the marigold's shoulder. "I'm off to look for some stuff. You two have fun." he spoke before walking off. The other gave a nod before looking down to Coerulus. "Alright, let's go take a little look around." he said and Coerulus nodded with a bit of a smile as the two walked along.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas had taken a shower and put on his PJ's when he got the response from Galaxy. Blushing at the message, he briefly considered whether to send another Lenny Face, so he types: "Don't say things like that. You'll actually make me consider doing that!" With a blushing emoticon at the end. Falling on his bed, he sighs, All of this because of a kiss...
Turning towards Andrew he asks, "Dude how's your costume going?" To which the light green Inkling brings out his costume, showing that it was ready for use. "Swell. Now all I need is giant roller weapon to go with it. So, you wanna play Smash Bros?" He asks his brother. "Oh yeah!" He replies in a Luigi like voice, and the two start playing matches together.
@13thGalaxy

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival got to his stop. He got out of the train and looked around. Pause was nowhere in sight. "Guess it's time for me to sleep right next to the sewer again" Parzival moaned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom