• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zodiac Squids now recruiting!

Zet4Dragon

Senior Squid
NNID
ZetaDragon
Hello squids!I'm the recruitment handler, speaking in the name of @Muffin , the leader of the Zodiac Squids.
This is our first time recruiting, and we hope we're the ideal casual/competitive squad for you.
For the competitive part of the squad we're looking for a different leader.

ZS Description:
Zodiac Squids!
A small group of friends with huge goals!
Dedicated to achieve higher play levels, making new friends, have fun and become the freshest squids around the SplatWorld.
We spent loads of times in Turf War when we're not playing ranked and we also practice on Private Battles, too!
We're a casual squad we're not really trying to practice to get into major leagues, we're just trying to get into S+ and to do that we want to play with others because Splatoon is greater experience with friends.

ZS Requirements:
There aren't really requirements, we only want young players around the age of 12-16 and you need team spirit.

P.S.: If you want to get competitive on our squad, you'll have to stay on the casual part unttil we have at least four competitive members to make it a Division of its own.

Last edited:

Zet4Dragon

Senior Squid
NNID
ZetaDragon
Forgot to mention, the name is to represent the wide variety of unique playstyles that we have in contrast with Splatoon color palette.

bagelcubed

Inkling
NNID
bageltrademark
I'd possibly be interested, but I'm 16 turning 17, so would that be considered too old to apply?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom