• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Z's Journal #2

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
The girl that Marie took interest in followed her to Octo Canyon. I wasn't so sure about them at first, they didn't even know who the Squid Sisters were. For a group that encourages people to stay Off the Hook, they sure hooked the people of Inkopolis quickly. Marie is about as good at explaining things as her grandfather. Heck, she didn't even wait for this clueless girl to agree to help us. She set her up with one of the next generation Hero Suits and Hero Shots, although they were still technically hand-me-downs (Marie didn't tell them that). We didn't get her name either, so I guess she'll just be known to us as Agent 4. Their mission is to get the Great Zapfish back, but I feel like Marie is more invested in looking for Callie... She didn't tell Agent 4 that either (there's a lot of things that she hasn't told them yet).

Despite my initial reaction to them, Agent 4 inked me impressed rather quickly. She has this determination that seems to come from nowhere but herself. No questions asked despite Marie's vague explanations, just get up and go get some Zapfish. Even Marie doubted them, she was absolutely awestruck by their efficiency. They managed to snag 3 Zapfish from the Octarians, which buys us a little more time, but I have a feeling that the fourth one won't be obtained so easily. I took a peek inside that last kettle last night. I didn't get a very good look, but what I did manage to see was terrifyingly brilliant. The Octarians have some kind of... Weapon, a machine of some kind, but it's sentient. This kind of technology is 15 years ahead of anything we've seen before. I don't get attached to people easily, but now I'm starting to worry about Agent 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom