• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

-Missing- [OOC Thread] [Approaching Day Three]

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
The actions Call and Research are going to be added to the list of actions. Further, whenever I make a GM post from now on, for convenience, I will add all possible actions at the bottom of the post.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Oh hey. Quick minor question.
Are we assuming all these starting prompts are happening simultaneously?
i.e. Kiki is heading home, it's evening according to Alga's prompt, thus it seems like it's all starting in the evening

or are they staggered somehow?

x0 should I be reading other people's things?? I was curious

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
x0 should I be reading other people's things?? I was curious
iiiii don't see a problem with it. i think it's rather neat to read the others' starters, it gives you a bit of insight as to what they're like. plus it's kinda fun lol

though if GM says that's a no-go then i'll certainly stop

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
though if GM says that's a no-go then i'll certainly stop
Aha, I don't think... I don't think he can stop us anyway. If it's on the public post, I'm probably going to read it.

Maybe it ruins the suspense of when other people post? Heh. I dunno

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
Maybe it ruins the suspense of when other people post? Heh. I dunno
on the contrary, i like to think it adds suspense a little bit. when i read the others' starters i got pretty pumped to see what everyone else would put in. it's so fun to do this, it's really exciting!

i'm a nerd for reading and writing can you tell

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
No no, the Spoilers did not mean not to read them. It's just to easily organize whose part is whose. Read away! I prefer if they were all read, really. xD

Oh hey. Quick minor question.
Are we assuming all these starting prompts are happening simultaneously?
i.e. Kiki is heading home, it's evening according to Alga's prompt, thus it seems like it's all starting in the evening
Yes, these are all roughly at the same time, near sundown. One of the prompts is staggered for time; but that's just me making sure things are consistent in case you run into one another.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I wanna join but I'm also way too lazy to make a character right now XD

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Well, okay. Just post here when you're ready. I'm still willing to accept, though once the story goes on a bit, I'll have locked things in.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Well, okay. Just post here when you're ready. I'm still willing to accept, though once the story goes on a bit, I'll have locked things in.
hMMMMMMMMMMM - I'll get one to you by late Monday?

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Works for me. I just want to have a few players locked in and ready to go, is all. I prefer not to have to switch out the crew midway, you know? :P

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
GM post is made! Hope you all enjoy and I look forward to your responses.

Saturday, 25th of July at 11:59 am is the next deadline. As @5magmacubes has been warned, if he hasn't posted by the 24th, then we'll just continue on. Happy posting!

EDIT:

Further, I've decided the actions Examine, Use (in some cases) and Attack will all be responded to immediately so as to keep the game flowing quickly and so that people can learn a little more without wasting their action. Don't go too overboard, though. :P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom