• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

-Missing- [OOC Thread] [Approaching Day Three]

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Full Name: Lili Maon
Primary Turf Weapon: Dynamo Gold Roller
Dream Job: To open up her own bakery~
Appearance: [uhm uhm; I'm kind of making a quick sketch RN if that\s okay!? I'll update it as soon as I'm done~ if you totally need an image RN I can get something for you though]

Personality:

A polite, reserved, strong willed and kind girl Lili can only be described as only being too kind (“a sweetheart”.). She doesn’t seem to hesitate to aid those in trouble or those who are in need of in assistance [regardless of the situation]. However, don’t let that fool you; the young girl can be quite stubborn and a bit reckless as well, but only when it comes down to putting others before her. She is also very diligent and hardworking, a woman of her words, she also tends to look at the optimistic side of thing, Lili is also described as being dainty and delicate, maybe even fragile. However, she is tougher than she looks, and does a good job of concealing her emotions and keeping herself together. The young inkling always seems to be bright and cheerful with a smile on her [esp during difficult times]. While it is difficult to keep smiling even in tough situations – she it believes it would be the best. If something has occurred it would be best to keep strong and keep moving on as opposed to feeling sad about whatever that has occurred. She has a special fondness of sweets and enjoys baking and opes to open her own bakery one day

[im sure squidkids have sweets like octopie lol]

In battle her kindness goes right down the drain. As a Dynamo Roller she often provides support with her bombs and Inkstrikes as well as swinging ink at her enemies. She tends to keep her distance because as a roller; close combat isn't her thing. Lili doesn't hastily run into battle but rather tends to approach more strategically and often tends to be behind her teammates and support them from behind. She prefers to to flank and run away when needed to be and doesn't rush into battle.

[Lili standard perks are defense up, ninja squid, and ink resistance; subs are ink saver main and special charger up]

Hobbies: Reading, writing, baking, talking walks, shopping for new gear, hanging out with friends + making new friends & playing turf wars.

///

I-I tried weeps

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I-I tried weeps
>:U Noooo You did awesome!! Welcome aboard (though I guess Reed has the final say on that)

I've found that even if you only have a few traits you know about the character you're RPing, as you keep playing, you'll start to get them really fleshed out.
So as long as you've got a starting place, you're good!!

And this is a pretty sweet (pun intended? yeah let's go with that) bio to work with in any case.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
works for me lets go with that
First of all, that's awful, Edgy kid is now Dark Pit and has all the edge. And second of all, I approve.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
>:U Noooo You did awesome!! Welcome aboard (though I guess Reed has the final say on that)

I've found that even if you only have a few traits you know about the character you're RPing, as you keep playing, you'll start to get them really fleshed out.
So as long as you've got a starting place, you're good!!

And this is a pretty sweet (pun intended? yeah let's go with that) bio to work with in any case.
I'm actually just really sleepy xD I really wanted to get something out so thank you!
Also hehe nice Melia icon~

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Lili seems adorable. Accepted. Seriously, so many writers feel like their writing is subpar, but all of you are pretty darn amazing thus far. All said, this is intended to be a pretty lax game (though I have some fun things planned) so don't worry too much! :D

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Hey, @ReedRGale

According to Kiki's prompts we can't have out weapons outside of Inkopolis Tower and battlefields? That is, discounting anything about Cap'n and Octo Valley I'm sure.

For the most part are we just weaponless unless we get granted it somehow? Also anything about Ink tanks?

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Weapons are dangerous and shouldn't be seen in broad daylight. If you are going to try to hide one on your person... I should have an action for that. Conceal seems good. And ink tanks? Hmm... for this AU they are supplied through Squidforce and the Ink Battle Lobby--weapons owned are stored for convenience (and safety) in the Lobby itself--would hold onto them. So smuggling an ink tank may be rather difficult in broad daylight. You're free to try, in any case. I'd be pretty amused.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Weapons are dangerous and shouldn't be seen in broad daylight. If you are going to try to hide one on your person... I should have an action for that. Conceal seems good. And ink tanks? Hmm... for this AU they are supplied through Squidforce and the Ink Battle Lobby--weapons owned are stored for convenience (and safety) in the Lobby itself--would hold onto them. So smuggling an ink tank may be rather difficult in broad daylight. You're free to try, in any case. I'd be pretty amused.
Haha, no cutesy keeping Splattershots in our rooms, I see. The loading screen is forgotten for now.

I'm assuming this applies to sub weapons and specials too.

Alrighty, thanks!

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
eh its an au and they seem to treat these things as actual weapons; something about letting adolescents have guns toted about sounds like a bad idea

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
eh its an au and they seem to treat these things as actual weapons; something about letting adolescents have guns toted about sounds like a bad idea
Kids with guns~ Taking over~

Aha, now that we have actual adults on the scene that aren't exclusively Cap'n and the shopkeepers (and Callie and Marie?) that makes sense.

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
tbh i always thought that it was okay to have an ink gun inside of your home, but it's against hte rules to bring it anywhere publicly. Disturbs the peace u know

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@5magmacubes Quick question, do you have any intent in going to the lobby? You going to meet shady online man? Or just going for a nightly stroll there? Any of Dehnn's thoughts? :?

It just helps in writing the GM post and saving time. If you want you could go straight to the meeting and not have to go through two different Go To actions. I just need to know that's what you intend to do.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
>.> Ummmm
@5magmacubes

Not that Dehnn shadowing the conversation isn't interesting, but... shouldn't you wait for the GM to respond?
Go to __ isn't an immediate action either...

<.< I mean, don't take it back at this point or anything, but maybe consider the flow of the game next time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom