• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Online Squads

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Thanks for the reply! I'm planning to make my own Squad called The Mad Splatters. Am I allowed?
Yes anyone can. You'll need members. Squads are added to the OP list once at least the team of 4 is made. I also have my Squad incomplete but I cannot play the game since I have no WiiU so I'm contemplating on slipstreaming my Squad to my sub captain which we haven't voted for yet. So we haven't been organized internally. But likelihood is I'll drop myself since my Squad need a captain that can lead in the battlefield. I love this game and how it looks as well as the concept but due to money issues I won't be able to play it let alone get a WiiU. If you can't form a squad you can stay around and I may add you but please contact Aura first as you posted after her. She only has one spot left so i'd be awesome she can mount the full team! If not I'll pick you up ^_^ With me out, mine will need a new member.

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Yes anyone can. You'll need members. Squads are added to the OP list once at least the team of 4 is made. I also have my Squad incomplete but I cannot play the game since I have no WiiU so I'm contemplating on slipstreaming my Squad to my sub captain which we haven't voted for yet. So we haven't been organized internally. But likelihood is I'll drop myself since my Squad need a captain that can lead in the battlefield. I love this game and how it looks as well as the concept but due to money issues I won't be able to play it let alone get a WiiU. If you can't form a squad you can stay around and I may add you but please contact Aura first as you posted after her. She only has one spot left so i'd be awesome she can mount the full team! If not I'll pick you up ^_^ With me out, mine will need a new member.
Okay thanks again for the reply! I'm not to sure if I want to join a squad or make one ill probably decide soon.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Okay thanks again for the reply! I'm not to sure if I want to join a squad or make one ill probably decide soon.
Alrighty you posted after Aura and I gave you a possible spot on mine .Now captain Norris is offering a spot. So if you don't decide to lead you already got places to select. hey hey! i told i'd be great to stay. opportunitiess arise my friend. Also choose the squad you feel the best with. Don't choose mine cause I'm talking a lot. Consider Aura and Captain's Squads and any other that may offer you. There's no hurry either. I'm just waiting on captain's Squad haha. Love to see the oddity: ?? Squad Captain: Captain Norris. Cause his name already contains captain. it's funny but with al respect I like the user name. I remember clearing Super mario brothers 3 for the first time after many tries when I was a wee lad and I ran to annouce it to my mom and she was watching a Chuck Norris movie. That kinda burned in my memory. I associate Norris with mario Specifically SMB3. My mom is a fan of Chuck Norris too. and I have a poster of him in my room. I think Norris is cool.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Alright The OP has been updated again with new sections that will help in some questions asked recently. New sections include; The Online Tournament Squad Staff, Ranking Restrictions & Rules. More will be added in time. Thank you very much to everybody for your interest in Squads.

Aura

Infiltrator
This is a message to all Squidboards users who are seeking recruitment- The Squid Squad has introduced Squad EU and Squad US which together as a whole represents The Squid Squad. Because of this new project, we have even more member slots available.

If you wish to learn more and/or looking to join, contact me at http://squidboards.com/threads/squid-squad-thread-introducing-us-and-eu-squads.346/

@StarForce I noticed you referred to me as a girl. Just wanted to let you know I'm a guy. ;)

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Clans don't rhyme with Squids. And that's an important factor. :p

Edit: wait. Squads don't either...

...Let's pretend it does. :p
I believe you were looking for the word 'alliteration'. Squids/Squads. Doesn't rhyme but it has the same sound. :P Good enough reason to call them squads, if you ask me.

Glad to see we're signed up though! Now to hope that everything works out for the best.

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
Okay if you want to join my Squad just tell me and your in! (Skype needed) Just tell me your skype name through Conversations (Private Message)
Just make a thread in the competitive/general section where you tell about the squad. People who are interested in the team can reply the thread and other threads wont get derailed by that discussion.

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
I'll probably make a squad for myself, Hook Line and Inker, sometime down the road. I'll let you know when I've got 4, thanks for setting all this up!

Setu

There's a huge difference between crew battles and clan wars, but good luck with this anyways ^^;. I'm planning that I will hopefully be able to join a clan that has 12+ people and won't be anything like a crew. If none exist, I will make one.

Setu

I really hope not everyone ends up trying to create their own squad. That will be disastrous
The people who don't know what they're doing will ultimately fail when trying to make a clan, while the people who do will most likely have success. I just feel like these 8-9 man clans will end up being much less active than clans with more players. If there is a clan with a leader that knows what they are doing and is competent, I'd be willing to join.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
The people who don't know what they're doing will ultimately fail when trying to make a clan, while the people who do will most likely have success. I just feel like these 8-9 man clans will end up being much less active than clans with more players. If there is a clan with a leader that knows what they are doing and is competent, I'd be willing to join.
8-9 seems much better than an overly large group imo. I feel that it fits Splatoon a bit better. I guess we will see thoguh!

Setu

8-9 seems much better than an overly large group imo. I feel that it fits Splatoon a bit better. I guess we will see thoguh!
Coming from SEVERAL mk8 clans, there will be people playing this game from around the world which makes it difficult for half of the clan to be available at one time for a war. From what I've seen, the successful clans have had around 15-30 members. The more members, the more opportunity for war which means experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom