• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Walleye Warehouse: Analysis and Thoughts

Mr. Kibbles

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Script_Raider
If I PM'd you a picture of the overhead map, could you fill in these areas? I'm a visual learner, so if you did, I would totally know what you were talking about (Though I already know what you mean by the first bulletpoint).
Sure thing, I'd be happy to help.

Mr. Kibbles

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Script_Raider
Never mind about the second route. For some reason I thought squids could climb up the walls with the grates hanging over, but then I checked the map again. Overall, if you just spay some ink up near the exists of that enemy L corridor you will be fine. ;^ ^

Rex

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Xerhid
I feel like this map needs tweaking. I think it was fine when players were first starting out, but now players have reached a point where a lot of winning on this map depends on lucky circumstances. It's a great map when competitive, but horrendous when getting camped.

Not sure what I would recommend specifically, but perhaps open up the map a bit to make spawn-camping less troublesome.

Blobface

Inkster Jr.
NNID
everyone1
Yeah, this map was in SZ earlier today and almost every single match was a curb stomp. Having been on both the giving and receiving ends, it's way too easy to reliably block all three entrances to the zone. Not sure what can be done though.

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Tower Control is insanely intense on this map. It usually ends up a brutal back-and-forth firefight.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Lately I've been enjoying this map quite a bit, although I do admit that more often than not it ends up in a one-sided battle. However, thanks to the way the map is designed, long-range weapons can sit back and harass the enemy to keep them from coming closer (or at least give them a hard time doing so) without much risk and farm points while at it :ability_inksavermain: (Ranked is screwed, though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom