• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

ÆTHER [Disbanded]

SirRosalina

Full Squid
NNID
Wariogold
I have applied for this team. Even though I am 12, I'm almost 13 and pretty good at the game. if you would like to see some of my skill first, go to my channel SirRosalina. Thanks for considering my application.

Dne1494

Inkling
Now that Calamari Cup has finished, we'll be reviewing and responding to more applications soon. Stay tuned!

BurningKyogre

Inkling
NNID
ryshadow
I hope me and all the other squids have good luck in being selected.

Last edited:

BurningKyogre

Inkling
NNID
ryshadow
I sent an application! I would love to be apart of this clan and community! I also have previous squad history with one of your members.(XenoPixel)

SDGPotato

Inkling
NNID
Arovitic
Sent Application, Hope i have a great time playing with you guys!

Dew

Inkling
NNID
ShadowStaraptor
Hey guys, thanks for sending in your applications, I'm just commenting to tell you that this is still open. You all have lots of time to send in apllications. We shall be looking forward to be meeting you! :ability_swimspeed:

Munstah

Inkling
I just submitted an application :D I hope you guys are still recruiting so I can play with u guys :)

Splatoon923

Inkling
NNID
Chocolate_923

Hi. Welcome to Aether

We're a newly started competitive squad in Splatoon, and although our journey has just begun, we are striving to reach the heights to stand alongside the other highly renowned squads. We plan on training in planned sessions where we practice callouts and map strategies, among many other methods using voice communication on Discord

What you can look forward to with us:
  • A friendly, cooperative environment: The beginning of a good team starts with positive relations between the members. We will treat everyone here like good friends, and anyone else joining will be - and must treat others in the same manner. Extreme, uncalled for rudeness will not be tolerated
  • Regular planned practice sessions: Where we will practice key strategies to winning games. Map callouts are one of the most important and often practiced team activities we will perform, so ready your calender for such events
  • Voice chat and organised communication through Discord: If you don't have an account, it'll only take you seconds to make one. This is mandatory. Our own Aether Discord chat will be used for almost all communication in the squad and will be an important asset to our team. We communicate through voice chat exclusively on this platform
  • Regular tournament games: We'll try and compete in as many tournaments as we can, depending on whether the team captain is available or not. Practice makes perfect, and going up against as many squads as possible - whether we win or lose - is always going to be a good thing!
  • Game records: I for one own a capture card, and hopefully others do too. We'll hold on to gameplay records to analyse later and improve on our own faults, or recognize what went right and wrong, and make sure to nitpick ourselves to constantly get better

Keep in mind even though this sounds all nice and fancy - we're not a group that goes "Serious practice all the time, no joking around" .
In the end, we're still a group of friends that mess around and have laughs in chat when we're not in serious competition, so don't feel inclined not to join Because of our introduction!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Applications are at the bottom, but let me touch on this real quick

Teams:
Aether is seperated into 3 teams. At first, players will all join team Sol - but as time goes on and we increase in size, we will split into 3 teams and assign captains for the other 2

Aether | Sol
Captain: @Demiose

[Limited Recruitment]

Posso | @Posso
BB | @Burritoburger
Xeno | @XenoPixel
Dean | @Dne1494
Dew | @Dew
Max | @Hypex
Wadsm | @Wadsm
Reyna | @Reyna_Mari
William | @WillhamBoyGenius
Kyogre | @BurningKyogre
Potato | @SDGPotato
Judd | @Judd

Aether | Luna

Team split yet undecided

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now that we're done with all that..

Applications:

Requirements: (Mandatory)
  • Minimum rank A+ (Preferably S for higher chance of acceptance)
  • Able to use voice comms on Discord during matches
  • Mature & chill attitude. Not "No fun allowed" - but don't be an ***. This is a squad for us to hang out as well and have off topic - casual jokey chats when not competing
  • Ability to attend regular practice sessions on weekends
  • Motivation to learn and memorize map callouts
  • Age 13+
  • Æ YourNameHere [ingame squad tag]
  • Able to practice as a group at least once every 2 weeks [No practice for 3 weeks may result in a kick]
Of course age is always going to be an issue for some players. We may accept you if you are younger but it is less likely

We don't have incredibly strict practice times, but we are looking for members who really have a motivation to strive for improvement. Inactivity for a month without notice will result in a kick.

Once you send an application - send a message in this thread so we'll know!
Keep in mind we're not going to accept everyone, and I apologize in advance for that.

Please Read
If we do accept you at the start, we might have a small tryout session in game, and just take a while to see how we work together. After that we would invite you to our Discord server and have a test week to see how you would fit in with the rest of the community. If you don't mesh well or have a good compatibility with everyone else e.g multiple unnecessary arguments, we may be forced to kick you.

Well then..
I'll be seeing you guys on the battlefield soon!
Have u guys seen my application yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom