• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

ÆTHER [Disbanded]

Kewra

Inkling
NNID
Kewra238
Applied. Hoping I will get accepted xP

Forget what it said in the aplication, I have a discord I just don't like speaking.
Discord: Kewra

Last edited:

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Once again sending out another bump! We're still looking to expand our roster

jsilva

Inkling Cadet
Once again sending out another bump! We're still looking to expand our roster
I had applied but ended up deleting that account (rjsilva) and started over again last week with a new account—it's complicated. I'm up to A+ on my new account and I expect I'll get back up to S and ask that you still consider me. I apologise for applying and then ditching that account, and that you'll now need to contact me on these forums if you're interested. The only notable change since my application is that I've been rotating in the Luna Blaster/Neo as my main.

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
I had applied but ended up deleting that account (rjsilva) and started over again last week with a new account—it's complicated. I'm up to A+ on my new account and I expect I'll get back up to S and ask that you still consider me. I apologise for applying and then ditching that account, and that you'll now need to contact me on these forums if you're interested. The only notable change since my application is that I've been rotating in the Luna Blaster/Neo as my main.
Sorry for the late reply. Most people in the squad are currently busy with finals and such so it's taken a bit of a toll on my and their activity. I'll try getting to you and others for tryouts as soon as i'm free :)

jsilva

Inkling Cadet
Sorry for the late reply. Most people in the squad are currently busy with finals and such so it's taken a bit of a toll on my and their activity. I'll try getting to you and others for tryouts as soon as i'm free :)
Thanks, hope you guys get done what you need without too much stress :) Also, I'm now up to S on my new NNID.

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Bump! We're still looking for more applications to tryout!

Rythec

Inkling
NNID
Rythec
im currently applying for another squad but if that doesnt work out, this squad was one of my other choices and ill let you know if i send an application!

Deireaper

Inkling
NNID
Atlable
Sent an Application to sift through whenever availability opens up. Just an addition to my application: I am mostly available after 1700 (5PM PST). Never used Discord before, so bear with me. Looking forward to possibly contributing to a potentially hyper competitive squad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom