• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ìß✮ | Ìnglorious ßelemnites [OPEN]

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
@ bluedeero does my own clan count? if i am in your group, then your group will be top priority. that is all i have to say that my time will go into your group schedule and vice-versa so i see there is nothing to worry about.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I hate to butt in - but I think Squidboards has also said that you are only allowed to be in one group. As in if you enter a tournament you will be able to only play for one group (and can only count as a member for one group). With that being said - being in two groups is way too time consuming; being in one should be enough.

Also, for the record, being in one group, including your own group does counts esp since you are the captain.

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
ah thank you xCoCo for clearing that up for me. so what must i do in order to join a group / team of another clan? Do i have to disbanded my own on to do so?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
ah thank you xCoCo for clearing that up for me. so what must i do in order to join a group / team of another clan? Do i have to disbanded my own on to do so?
That or leave and someone else can take over.

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
... very well then ill have someone staff my group if i can do that ... or have my 2nd in command recreat The Gл ...

bluedeero

Full Squid
NNID
blue-deero
Sent messages out to everyone that has applied thus far.
Thank you to everyone that has applied thus far.

We are still looking for new applicants as well. :)

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
There's two of them, inglorious belemnites and ink bound. If you see ib(star) that's this squad, IB are inkbound.
I meant Ìß✮ I just didn't want to do the special charactes

I checked and I even have video evidence lol
I swear I've run into them like 10 times, no joke. Ranked, Turf War, Splatfest, EVERYWHERE.

I also play with Dubz here

I've run into others, but I can't remember their tags.

Last edited:

onyeezy

Inkling
NNID
Chocothunda
You guys sound like such a chill and fresh squad, sent in an application, hope to hear from you soon
hope I'm not too late

bluedeero

Full Squid
NNID
blue-deero
Thanks everyone that has applied so far! I just sent out a mass message to most everyone, please check it out!

Also we received several applications, but a few of you did not reply to this post. I have no way of knowing how to reach out to you regarding your tryout. If that's you please DM me here on squidboards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom