• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Ìß✮ | Ìnglorious ßelemnites [OPEN]

anothercastle

Inkling
NNID
amber.anocastle
just wanted to check in, it's been a week and i havent gotten a message accepting me to a tryout or denying me :/

PokeSquid

Inkling
NNID
loujoe
I also have been waiting for a while. Could you please inform me if I was or wasn't accepted.

bluedeero

Full Squid
NNID
blue-deero
Applied hope to hear back soon!
I just submitted! hope this can be a fun place :)
You both should have a message in your inbox now. Sorry it took so long!

I also have been waiting for a while. Could you please inform me if I was or wasn't accepted.
We told you after your tryout that you did not make it into the squad. Sorry for any miscommunication let may have lead you to believe otherwise. Best of luck finding a squad in the future!

PokeSquid

Inkling
NNID
loujoe
You both should have a message in your inbox now. Sorry it took so long!

We told you after your tryout that you did not make it into the squad. Sorry for any miscommunication let may have lead you to believe otherwise. Best of luck finding a squad in the future!
I'm so sorry for the miscommunication! Good luck with you future Squidevors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom