• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ы | Blooper Ink | Recruitment Forum

Shooba

Inkling
NNID
Johan.Holmberg
Hi!

I'm interested in joining the European team.
I'm a 24 year old guy from Sweden who currently is in the S rank.
In Rainmaker and Tower Control I prefer using Tentatek Splattershot.
In Turf War I prefer Splash-O-Matic and in Splat Zones I shift between Tentatek Splattershot and Splash-O-Matic.

Best regards

Johan

EDIT: Oh, I missed the application form, I'll fill it in right now =)

LuxLuxora

Full Squid
NNID
LuxLuxora
I have updated the original forum to include listing of both N.A./EU team captains and members. This will be updated as final decisions are made. I can say as captain of the N.A. team that I expect to have the entire roster filled out and established by Wednesday. Applications for the N.A. team will be closing withing the next day or two so if anyone has considered applying please do so soon! The EU is still actively accepting applications until further announced.

sunkencity

Inkling
NNID
2001.exe
Alright lads I'm interested in the European team!

I'm Ben, or sunkencity, 21 year old A+ ranked playing hailing from the UK. I don't main a specific weapon but make weapon / gear choices based on the ranked map rotation, I'm confident with the Splattershot, 52 gal, Krak-on and Splatterscope. Looking to get my foot in the competitive Splatoon scene and ready to put some real work in and ofcourse, have some fun :D

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
Hey, you may remember me!

We have faced each other in tournament AND I still have you added on skype.
Regardless, i'm notifying you to say that i've filled in your application form for consideration, looking to hear from you. :kraken:

LuxLuxora

Full Squid
NNID
LuxLuxora
N.A. Team Update:
Main member slots for the N.A. team have been assigned. We are no longer actively recruiting but will continue to accept applications for future potential review.. Subs are will be assigned soon. The forum has been edited to include the new members!

Inks McSquid

Inkling
NNID
renpires
Hi there, not sure how to use this website properly. I am 30 y/o, A+ Rank, Forge/Tentatek Main, Currently learning Chargers. I also play blasters and sloshers on occasion. The schedule hours for the US team are a perfect fit, and I could sub as needed. My NNID is: renpires and this is one of my steam accounts: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001825159 you can contact me there easily. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom