• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

(ἱέ) Inkopolis Elite

Ted

Inkling
NNID
Nugentwo
Rank A+
Lvl 38
nnid: Nugentwo

Need other A+s to team up with... know any?

ThunderWolfST

Inkster Jr.
Rank A+
Lvl 38
nnid: Nugentwo

Need other A+s to team up with... know any?
Hi! I'm not sure if you're applying or not, since you didn't use application in the original post, but if you are, we do have a couple A rank and S rank players in the squad currently. You're more than welcome to join if you'd like (but I can't promise that you would be on the main team; we already have 8 members).

Ted

Inkling
NNID
Nugentwo
Hi! I'm not sure if you're applying or not, since you didn't use application in the original post, but if you are, we do have a couple A rank and S rank players in the squad currently. You're more than welcome to join if you'd like (but I can't promise that you would be on the main team; we already have 8 members).
I (like you) would like to see if your team is good enough for me, before I join. Message me on Skype so we can coordinate when we are both on. Skype: Nugentwo

ThunderWolfST

Inkster Jr.
I (like you) would like to see if your team is good enough for me, before I join. Message me on Skype so we can coordinate when we are both on. Skype: Nugentwo
I was just talking to the rest of the squad, and we decided that we already have enough members as of now. i'm sure you are a good player, but we just don't have space for any new members. Sorry about that!

Ted

Inkling
NNID
Nugentwo
No need to burn bridges... add me on your friends list in case you need another reliable player.

ThunderWolfST

Inkster Jr.
No need to burn bridges... add me on your friends list in case you need another reliable player.
i would love to add you, but since i'm a streamer, my friends list is currently full - but you're welcome to stop by a stream if you want to add me (I don't want to add anyone then not play with them, you know?)

Langz

Inkling
NNID
johnnyapple11
(reserved for war record)
Ok I got it to reply Username: Langz
Nickname (if applicable): Johnny
Skype Name: jonathanrandle11
Twitch Name (for future streams): johnnyapple11
NNID: johnnyapple11
Preferred Weapon:aerospray rg
Current Rank (just for an idea of your skill level): 25
Why do you want to join/self-bio: I love your twitch streams and I love splatoon!!

ThunderWolfST

Inkster Jr.
Ok I got it to reply Username: Langz
Nickname (if applicable): Johnny
Skype Name: jonathanrandle11
Twitch Name (for future streams): johnnyapple11
NNID: johnnyapple11
Preferred Weapon:aerospray rg
Current Rank (just for an idea of your skill level): 25
Why do you want to join/self-bio: I love your twitch streams and I love splatoon!!
I guess it did go through! anyway, welcome to the team :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom