• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

3 Hit Points Team - Recruiting!

Oasis7

Inkling
NNID
Stylesx5
Submitted an application I hope you get back to me soon,I look forward to playing with you guys

QueenPanda

Inkling
NNID
MayaS55
Application sent! Good luck to the other squids who send an application as well ^^

honchandesu

Inkling
NNID
honchandesu
Dear kids and squids, thank you all for taking interest and applying! We've had such a great response from you guys. Recruitment is now closed; you are free to send applications, but be wary that we may not be able to invite you for tryouts. We will post again once recruitment starts up again!

StarSphere08

Inkster Jr.
NNID
starsphere08
Im looking for a squad to join, i registered and i hope ill see you guys soon!

DrangonArts

Inkling
NNID
OfficialTomato
Well I guess I have to rank up then. I'm competitive but my rank is... lacking. B+ is eternal for me :/ I got to A- in a day, but then went back to b+ after a week. Now I've been stuck for awhile. I wouldn't want to join the casual squad with a competitive mindset though, that'd be like being a teen and being forced to sit at the kid's table. I also play smash bros 4 competitively, so at least I have that goin fur (#spyke) me.

Ezra

Inkling
NNID
eeVee87
I filled out and sent in an application. :)

zhanli

Inkling
Hi everyone! Thanks for all the great responses - recruitment is closed for now. You can still apply, but it may just take a while for us to get back to you. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom