• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

4 EU players needed in Squid Squad

Mr.HawK

The Artist
Right now there are 11 US members in our group and 7 EU players which just doesnt seem right if you ask me ;)

We are currently looking for 4 EU players who are skilled enough to be at least in A/A+ rank, A- is acceptable on some occasions, but even if you arent at that level but you are a very skilled player in general then we need some form of proof like a video or stream highlight that shows what you are capable of. Like I mentioned before even if you arent at a certain rank but you still have the necessary skills then we will accept you and help you reach to the top!

have a nice day,
Hawk ~SS-C

Macaque

Inkster Jr.
NNID
R-Gray-S
Hi ChaosHawk, I remember finding you online, it was a good game on Saltspray. I would be interested in joining a strong squad. I'm still only at B rank, I only recently started playing ranked more regularly, this is due to turf war addiction. But I do have a Youtube to show I'm capable in this game:

I'm maining the Tentatek but I use the Gals in ranked and Aerosprays in turf war from time to time. I'm in the UK and playing pretty much every evening + weekends. Hopefully you will let me in. If not, I hope you'll still let me add you so we can play turf war again! Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom