4 EU players needed in Squid Squad

Mr.HawK

The Artist
Right now there are 11 US members in our group and 7 EU players which just doesnt seem right if you ask me ;)

We are currently looking for 4 EU players who are skilled enough to be at least in A/A+ rank, A- is acceptable on some occasions, but even if you arent at that level but you are a very skilled player in general then we need some form of proof like a video or stream highlight that shows what you are capable of. Like I mentioned before even if you arent at a certain rank but you still have the necessary skills then we will accept you and help you reach to the top!

have a nice day,
Hawk ~SS-C

Macaque

Inkster Jr.
NNID
R-Gray-S
Hi ChaosHawk, I remember finding you online, it was a good game on Saltspray. I would be interested in joining a strong squad. I'm still only at B rank, I only recently started playing ranked more regularly, this is due to turf war addiction. But I do have a Youtube to show I'm capable in this game:

I'm maining the Tentatek but I use the Gals in ranked and Aerosprays in turf war from time to time. I'm in the UK and playing pretty much every evening + weekends. Hopefully you will let me in. If not, I hope you'll still let me add you so we can play turf war again! Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom