Neko :D

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/He/They
Switch Friend Code
SW-3356-5161-8137
Really? I have heard that Birmingham is a nice place, not that I have been there, but people I know have been and they said it was very nice.
See? I learned something today, proving that the info here isn't useless, to all of you who didn't believe me.

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
okay seriously though why is this thread just a guy posting a period over and over?
and yeah hamburgers are pretty good.
it was OP's story but at some point he erased all the posts. and deleted his icon. and changed the joke he put in his pronouns field. and made his profile private. i guess

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
it was OP's story but at some point he erased all the posts. and deleted his icon. and changed the joke he put in his pronouns field. and made his profile private. i guess
I don't think this has anything to do with his account being hacked so maybe he's just going through something right now? Hopefully everything ends up working out for him.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
ohhhh that makes sense
I do remember that now

maybe he's just going through something right now? Hopefully everything ends up working out for him.
^

TRUE NUCKA

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He / Him
Really? I have heard that Birmingham is a nice place, not that I have been there, but people I know have been and they said it was very nice.
See? I learned something today, proving that the info here isn't useless, to all of you who didn't believe me.
Birmingham is just the mid version of Manchester. No trams, no Oasis, no football teams at the top of the Premier League table; more annual knife crime offenses. The city literally filed for bankruptcy in 2023.

TOD13

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
i was thinking it's more like the Coronation Day ROM hack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom