A look at the Ika Musume/Squid Girl outfit coming to Splatoon

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
It looks like Squid Girl even has her own brand! I wonder if it's neutral just like the Amiibo and Cuttlefish brands,

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
It looks so weird when you splat someone though because it looks like you decapitated them when their hat flies off.

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
Anyone know how much it costs to buy the equipment from spike? I got it all on order but dont want to lose it if it ends up I cant afford it

Mr. Gency

Full Squid
NNID
Mister-Gency
Anyone know how much it costs to buy the equipment from spike? I got it all on order but dont want to lose it if it ends up I cant afford it
The hat was 10000 I believe, don't know about the rest of the set. At least that's what the number looked like. I wasn't paying much attention to it as I had more than enough to not have to worry about it.

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
The hat was 10000 I believe, don't know about the rest of the set. At least that's what the number looked like. I wasn't paying much attention to it as I had more than enough to not have to worry about it.
Thanks. Seems the hat was exactly that. Now I should be able to get the other two in the next couple days. An off topic question but is the famitsu stuff available in the shop too?

Mr. Gency

Full Squid
NNID
Mister-Gency
Thanks. Seems the hat was exactly that. Now I should be able to get the other two in the next couple days. An off topic question but is the famitsu stuff available in the shop too?
Yeah, I bought some of them today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom