• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A- Looking for Squad

ArtisanBagels

Inkling
NNID
StickWarsLit
I'm looking for a new squad to play with since my last one disbanded (rip Fruit of Color). It was a casual squad, but I really want to get into competitive (or at least be in a team with other people into competitive). I know most competitive squads probably wouldn't take an A-, so I am open for a casual squad as well. Honestly, I just want a consistent group to play with.

I live on the east coast, and have school, so I generally play on weekdays between 5-7pm EST, but my schedule is more freeform on weekends. I main the Heavy Splatling Remix and Berry Splattershot Pro, but I also play a variety of other weapons like the Sploosh-o-matic 7, E-Liter Scope, Bento Splatterscope, Soda Slosher, and Mini Splatling. I'm A- right now, but I've been going between B+ and A- for a while now. I use Discord frequently for various things so more Discord, the better. I'm also 15, just in case that's important to you? I hope it isn't that important.

ZephyrSonic

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZephyrSonicU
I'd like to squad with you though I won't be on ranked till next Saturday but in the meantime we can play some turf wars. Currently I'm also A- 70 (was A 60 but had a losing streak from trying to carry poor teams) I don't have Discord but I do have Skype for communication. I'm a pretty good Splatoon player so get back to me if you'd like to squad with me. My NNID is ZephyrSonicU

Echoes

Inkling
NNID
CARTOON-HANGOVER
Me and my friend JohnnyCay and Metro are looking for a Charger that is A- or B-,B,B+. You seem perfect. if you would like to join I can send you a discord sever invite link. Here is our NNID: CARTOON_HANGOVER,Johnnycay, and Metroid155.

ArtisanBagels

Inkling
NNID
StickWarsLit
Me and my friend JohnnyCay and Metro are looking for a Charger that is A- or B-,B,B+. You seem perfect. if you would like to join I can send you a discord sever invite link. Here is our NNID: CARTOON_HANGOVER,Johnnycay, and Metroid155.
I sent you a message!

Axeww

Inkling
NNID
ItsAMeMario1230
Hi! I'm from BSA, or Battle Squid Artist. We are looking for players and you seem perfect! Ask me for the discord link if you are interested.

mjay360

Inkling
NNID
mjay_18
I'm A- and I'm looking for a squad as well! Maybe we can team up? I'm more of an offensive or support player and I main the Wasabi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom