• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A Super Inkredible Tournament (An Inkredible Tournament #2)

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
Welcome to...

now with an improved ruleset!

Discord

Registration Form

Bracket

~ Time & Date ~

February 27, 2016 (Last Saturday)
12:00 PM CST

~ Rules ~
  • Don't be a jerk to anybody.
  • T.O. reserves the right to not include any team.
  • All teams must show up to their matches on time. If they don't show up we will wait 10 minutes. If they still don't show up they lose a game. If they don't show up after that, that will result in them losing the set.
  • No player can be included on two teams. If a player is caught doing this, the teams will have to choose a player to sub in place of the player that was on both teams.
  • If a DC happens, the match will restart and the team that had the DC can sub a different player in.
    • This will be frowned upon if it happens almost every set for a certain team.
    • Players with bad internet and multiple disconnects may be completely disqualified from the tournament and the team with the player will have to choose a different player.
  • T.O. will need proof of a DC such as a picture.
  • Do not post any hateful things in the discord as a whole.
  • This will be a double elimination tournament with 32 players, assuming all slots are taken, and every team shows up.
  • Use a different for voice chat other than the discord
  • Keep the discord chat appropriate for anybody
  • If a player is lagging and it gives them an advantage over everybody, they may be DQed and have to have subs take their place in the tournament.
    • T.O. will need proof of how bad the player is lagging. Please use speedtest.net
  • Be serious about the times.
    • Late teams may be DQed (but probably won't be)
  • Check in starts exactly one hour before the tournament, and ends 5 minutes before the first round starts.
  • Grand Finals will be a 3 out of 5 set.
    • Teams in the losers bracket may cause a bracket reset in the Grand Finals.
~ Map List ~

Game 1 | Moray Towers, Rainmaker
Game 2 | Walleye Warehouse, Splat Zones
Game 3 | Saltspray Rig, Splat Zones

Game 1 | Blackbelly Skatepark, Tower Control
Game 2 | Flounder Heights, Rainmaker
Game 3 | Ancho-V Games, Tower Control

Game 1 | Piranha Pit, Splat Zones
Game 2 | Arowana Mall, Splat Zones
Game 3 | Camp Triggerfish, Rainmaker

Game 1 | Mahi Mahi Resort, Tower Control
Game 2 | Port Mackrel, Splat Zones
Game 3 | Hammerhead Bridge, Rainmaker

The rest of the maps are TBA​

Last edited:

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Ah now this is a MUCH better topic than the last one. Umm, for registration you should probably make the second question have a paragraph text answer rather than a normal one, so players can list down their members in a column. I'd also put a hard limit on the D/C replay rather than saying it will be 'frowned upon' and threatening a DQ at a certain unspecified point. I also think this is rather silly: "The team captain MUST participate in every match his team plays in". otherwise there's some redundancies here and there and it could definitely use a once-over to make it a tad more readable but that's a quip more than anything.

Gi.

Senior Squid
NNID
OldboyNin
I swear i signed up SquidKids but I see no list of participating teams.

Awful

Inkling
I swear i signed up SquidKids but I see no list of participating teams.
I think you may have to have the leader (the person's discord that you used to sign-up for the tourny with) join their discord server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom