A Super Inkredible Tournament (An Inkredible Tournament #2)

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
Welcome to...

now with an improved ruleset!

Discord

Registration Form

Bracket

~ Time & Date ~

February 27, 2016 (Last Saturday)
12:00 PM CST

~ Rules ~
  • Don't be a jerk to anybody.
  • T.O. reserves the right to not include any team.
  • All teams must show up to their matches on time. If they don't show up we will wait 10 minutes. If they still don't show up they lose a game. If they don't show up after that, that will result in them losing the set.
  • No player can be included on two teams. If a player is caught doing this, the teams will have to choose a player to sub in place of the player that was on both teams.
  • If a DC happens, the match will restart and the team that had the DC can sub a different player in.
    • This will be frowned upon if it happens almost every set for a certain team.
    • Players with bad internet and multiple disconnects may be completely disqualified from the tournament and the team with the player will have to choose a different player.
  • T.O. will need proof of a DC such as a picture.
  • Do not post any hateful things in the discord as a whole.
  • This will be a double elimination tournament with 32 players, assuming all slots are taken, and every team shows up.
  • Use a different for voice chat other than the discord
  • Keep the discord chat appropriate for anybody
  • If a player is lagging and it gives them an advantage over everybody, they may be DQed and have to have subs take their place in the tournament.
    • T.O. will need proof of how bad the player is lagging. Please use speedtest.net
  • Be serious about the times.
    • Late teams may be DQed (but probably won't be)
  • Check in starts exactly one hour before the tournament, and ends 5 minutes before the first round starts.
  • Grand Finals will be a 3 out of 5 set.
    • Teams in the losers bracket may cause a bracket reset in the Grand Finals.
~ Map List ~

Game 1 | Moray Towers, Rainmaker
Game 2 | Walleye Warehouse, Splat Zones
Game 3 | Saltspray Rig, Splat Zones

Game 1 | Blackbelly Skatepark, Tower Control
Game 2 | Flounder Heights, Rainmaker
Game 3 | Ancho-V Games, Tower Control

Game 1 | Piranha Pit, Splat Zones
Game 2 | Arowana Mall, Splat Zones
Game 3 | Camp Triggerfish, Rainmaker

Game 1 | Mahi Mahi Resort, Tower Control
Game 2 | Port Mackrel, Splat Zones
Game 3 | Hammerhead Bridge, Rainmaker

The rest of the maps are TBA​

Last edited:

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Ah now this is a MUCH better topic than the last one. Umm, for registration you should probably make the second question have a paragraph text answer rather than a normal one, so players can list down their members in a column. I'd also put a hard limit on the D/C replay rather than saying it will be 'frowned upon' and threatening a DQ at a certain unspecified point. I also think this is rather silly: "The team captain MUST participate in every match his team plays in". otherwise there's some redundancies here and there and it could definitely use a once-over to make it a tad more readable but that's a quip more than anything.

Gi.

Senior Squid
NNID
OldboyNin
I swear i signed up SquidKids but I see no list of participating teams.

Awful

Inkling
I swear i signed up SquidKids but I see no list of participating teams.
I think you may have to have the leader (the person's discord that you used to sign-up for the tourny with) join their discord server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom