A Unique Request--In Response to Leagues Under the Ink

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
Hello Inklings!

I have created this thread because I wish to present a unique opportunity to the minority of us who may be interested in the brand new Leagues Under the Ink system but who have not yet delved into competitive Splatoon. I myself have tried to join up with some Squads in the past but have run into personal difficulties with time zone differences and the unfortunate fact that I had a rough semester in the fall. However, the new league format has inspired me to get into the competitive scene, and so I present my offer.

I am calling for a gathering of squids and kids who do not have a team to call home to join me, who also does not have a team to call home, in creating and naming our own squad to compete in the upcoming Open Division of Leagues Under the Ink. A link that I have included below leads to a quick and easy Squad Application form that I have created, and upon acceptance you will be fully included in naming and characterizing this brand-new group that will aim to compete in whatever the heck we want.

Some may ask why I don't just sign up as a free agent if I don't have a team...the honest answer is that I think it would be more fun to compile some rag-tag homeless squiddies like myself who may be too afraid to join an established squad...also like myself :/ But really, while we may be a competitive team (I myself have dabbled in S rank, although I'm not there currently) I want to foster a casual environment that just appreciates how great Splatoon is. And while LUtI teams are limited to 4-8 players...there's nothing stopping us from compiling a larger group. Apply away!

Also I really wanna play some matches against great players and learn how to up my game. Hopefully you can too. So click the link below, and I hope to see you on my team come the 31st of January!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-SpRvEndpzbDk9hgr6YoXr2_3suMw4hi5_S9UrhonAo/viewform?usp=send_form

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
Thank you! I have greatly appreciated watching you work wonders with the community and am glad for the chance to jump into competitive play!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Best of luck with this! Glad to see others are taking the initiative to form their own squads. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom