• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

About Deep Cut & the 2 members of the trio that Aren't Manta Rays

Who's YOUR favorite member of Deep Cut?

• Total voters
Why do Frye & Shiver have Spikes under their ears;

I Don't know any Cephalopod; whether Octopus OR Squid or ANYTHING else that has Spikes under their ears like these two. . .

TBH; I Find their appearence to be rather disturbing; Just because of their Ear-Spikes alone. . .

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
It's more disturbing than them;

Because it looks like the Spikes are coming out of their actual ears. . .

to the Point; I Can't tell whether these two are Octolings OR Inklings. . .
But they are earrings. They have 3 earrings on 1 ear each and it's on the their right side. Nothing weird about it?

I am simply hear to state that Big Man is the best idol.

I will not be taking criticism either.
I like him because He Looks so Friendly. . .

But they are earrings. They have 3 earrings on 1 ear each and it's on the their right side. Nothing weird about it?
I Didn't see them on 1 ear only. . .

and Besides; The Ear Placement of Earrings means NOTHING; and even if it did; it's completely irrelevant; because the Point is; I Find their Spiky Earrings to be Disturbing; Because of they look painful & Sharp(Like you could draw blood/Ink from pricking your finger on those earrings)

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
I Didn't see them on 1 ear only. . .

and Besides; The Ear Placement of Earrings means NOTHING; and even if it did; it's completely irrelevant; because the Point is; I Find their Spiky Earrings to be Disturbing; Because of they look painful & Sharp(Like you could draw blood/Ink from pricking your finger on those earrings)
The fact you weren't aware that they were only on one of their ear tell me it was an infos worth mentioning.
They aren't disturbing at all and neither do they look sharp. They fit into their style nicely given the final splatfest of splatoon2 and the climate of splatoon3.

Cheezebell

Inkling
I am a HUUUUUGE fan of Shiver tbh, they're just so... cool... I want to befriend them and I wonder what weapon they main

banyochan

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6259-3813-8693
I'm all for the queen of queerbait, Shiver!

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
Shiver likes straight black coffee and spicy food. I also like the same things.

It’s not like I am doing a Shiver fan dance for Pride 2023 or anything…

TOD13

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Why do Frye & Shiver have Spikes under their ears;

I Don't know any Cephalopod; whether Octopus OR Squid or ANYTHING else that has Spikes under their ears like these two. . .

TBH; I Find their appearence to be rather disturbing; Just because of their Ear-Spikes alone. . .
they're earrings, shiver's are meant to resemble shark teeth (they're a shark tamer) and frye's are meant to resemble eel teeth (she's an eel tamer). they do look kinda freaky once i think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom