• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Adria and Tlaloc Collab

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Adria and Tlaloc Collab (<= Link to Ao3!)

Excerpt:

I turn to face the second person to enter the room just before the signal tells us it’s time to go. In that moment, I notice that behind her shades, she keeps her eyes closed as she walks with the dynamo rolling over the floor. A synapse fires and the thought clicks.
****, she’s blind. A small, blind girl. Well, that’s just ****ing novel.
I resign myself to carrying team. As I hear the announcer giving final instructions. This was not how I wanted to spend my first turf war of the day.
---
Two writers end up shipping their characters after intending to just practice writing using a turf war.

----
@ReedRGale and I were doing some writing over the summer and this happened, over 100 pages and as of making this post I've only posted the first 20. I've been meaning to put this up earlier (see: months ago) but it's been slipping my mind.

:D However, now that I remember, tell me what you think! I'll see about posting some of the rest later.

[Caution, not posting it here 'cause Tlaloc does the swears multiple times.]

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Yeah, I've just been updating this and stuff.
There are 4 parts total, I think so I'll probably be done putting this online soon. yeh

I guess it's pretty long to read, but if anyone's enjoyed it or is curious about the characters, I'd love to know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom