Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
(James is the one who hates everone and everthing. Jeff is the one who doesn't mind a lot of things and is always happy.)

D

Deleted member

(0.o... =^.^= ok) "Sorry, I just dosed off. that is the reason why I got your names mixed up."

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Heh, it doesn't help that both of our names start with J." Jeff said.

D

Deleted member

"yeah you're right, I have a friend in a town called Inkopolis and his name is also Bennett but spelled 'Benett'." (does that name sound and look familiar????)

D

Deleted member

"yeah this weekend I am planning to go over to his place and hang out with him, you're welcome to come if you want."

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Thanks but I need to say here to make sure James doens't do something stupid."

D

Deleted member

"well he too is welcome to come if he wants to as well"

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"I don't think so..." Jeff says. James, knowing they were talking about him got himself into the conversation. "You want to leave, right? Well trust me you will d!e here before that happens. This place is a mystery that no one solved. If there was a way to leave, this would be a ghost town." "James, quit trying to intimidate my friend!"

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Amanda/18/sweet and peppy, know how to defend herself./chemestry/phoenix/ no powers/student/she was born without an arm, She never met her real parents and lives with her adoptive parents and siblings.
cd5-0fa8-baa44e.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"I am going to pretend that I didn't hear that" then shudders to himself because of what James said.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Trust me, you will want to remeber that." As soon as he starts walking away, he stops.

D

Deleted member

"ugh, come on Jeff let's get to class before we're late"

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Uhh Hi! Could someone please help me get to math?" A girl says. James stares at her.

D

Deleted member

"yeah, I would be glad to help you get to math that's where Jeff is going right now while I am heading to health"

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
James finally speaks up, "S-so am I. I can guide you if y-you want," The girl nods. "I'm Amanda, by the way!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom