Advice for a struggling inkling

SAHSWAMPY

Semi-Pro Squid
I know exactly what you mean!, yesterday I suffered a 12 loss streak (and kept going on for some reason... I must be insane...) and I wondered why I bothered playing if every game I play was going to end up with me not standing a chance, eventually the fun factor starts to drop cause of that. What I usually do if I keep losing and I can't take it anymore I just take a break! maybe 10 minutes or so, at times I might just call it a day and try again another time. I also try to play Salmon Run, if it is currently open and when Turf War isn't working out for me, I find Salmon Run to be relaxing in a weird way sometimes.

As for winning, I always believe that if a team wins that all of them put in as much work as they can to achieve victory, sometimes someone might perform exceptionally well but I still believe that credit should be given to all team members when you win.

To put it Simply, I try to never blame myself or an individual for a loss in any game (unless they were staring at a wall the entire game or something...) if you lose it's the teams fault, if you win it's the teams contribution. If I do end up losing then I try to look at all the factors that could be a good reason for why we lost, sometimes it might because the game put 3 brush users on the same team against a team of long ranged shooters and chargers.

Basically just don't feel as if you didn't do anything to contribute to a team :3 whether it was a win or loss don't feel as if you did nothing and blame yourself for the loss or alternatively don't feel as if you didn't do anything to contribute to a win.

(Hope something in that helped a little, I feel like I just rambled on :'3... Also while I'm not always available I don't mind playing some Splatoon if you want at some point :p if you don't want to though I'm perfectly fine with that ^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom