After all the confirmed future updates, what do you think the game needs?

Sigakure

Inkster Jr.
NNID
martinengo
- Increase of cap level
- More gears
- A race mode (reach from 1 point to another, with obstacles, possibly enemies but not necessary)
- A co-op online mode (waves and campaing mode being more difficult)
- New zones for single player
- More things about local multiplayer, including campaing.
- Maybe an extra difficulty to re-complete the campaing mode, I mean, after you finished, you unlocked Hard mode.

I think with all these, plus the new leaks confirmed, the game would be ultra hyper mega incredible! :D

Sgo-J

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yulwei
I haven't read the leaks in detail but I think I'm getting my money's worth so long as all of it's free. If you want level ranked mode is the place to go especially with rumours of S rank

TimpaniGamer

Full Squid
NNID
TimpaniGamer
4-Player Free-for-All Turf Wars in local multiplayer (maybe 5 players if one person could use the gamepad as their view exclusively). The only real local thing in this game is only for 2 players, so it would be nice to see more things to do with more than just you and a friend.

Sigakure

Inkster Jr.
NNID
martinengo
Spectator mode. Tournament streaming will not happen without this feature and I think it would be a really big thing for Splatoon competitive scene.
That's right, spectator mode would be great too! :D and yeah, a free for all mode would be great, turf ware, especially! :D

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
The ability to party up and play against other parties. This game needs it more than all of the updates combined.

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Nintendo, please for the love of Bill Trinen, LET US CHOOSE OUR TEAMS WHEN LOBBIES COME OUT!

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
Spectator mode. Tournament streaming will not happen without this feature and I think it would be a really big thing for Splatoon competitive scene.
this but i'm willing to bet nintendo never implements it like they wouldn't implement lan functionality to have at tourneys

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Let's see, we have...
  • Capture the Flag
  • Sort-of-Payload-but-not-Quite
  • Turf War
  • Splat Zones
When it comes do additional game modes the most I can think of is like....I don't even know, it's hard to ask for more when we're getting so much for free.
Honestly just hit me up with a spectator mode and then I'm totally set.

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
Let's see, we have...
  • Capture the Flag
  • Sort-of-Payload-but-not-Quite
  • Turf War
  • Splat Zones
When it comes do additional game modes the most I can think of is like....I don't even know, it's hard to ask for more when we're getting so much for free.
Honestly just hit me up with a spectator mode and then I'm totally set.
bruh, a survival mode

the OP even put it in his original post

it would be such a great idea, mang

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
bruh, a survival mode

the OP even put it in his original post

it would be such a great idea, mang
Oh, yeah, like an MVM kinda thing I guess? The only issue is the computer AI is just so ***, if you ever do the VS Octling missions, they don't really pose much of a threat past being moving targets with bombs. But mixing the Single player elements with multiplayer is a very good idea, though i'm not holding my breath for it.

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
This is out there, but I'd love to see a map that has walls and ceilings you can walk on, similar to the anti-gravity mechanic MK8 had. Perhaps have maps in space, or some other low-gravity scenario where the ink shot from your guns fly in a straight path, instead of in an arc like it usually does. You can jump like usual, but there can be a separate button to propel yourself in a straight towards where you're currently aiming to get on walls and ceilings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom