[ALERT] New Members !

mimasho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mimasho
If you either sent me a PM, applied on the thread, or just want to join in general but don't know what you should do, this is the thread for you !

1. Read our rules. Is this the group for you? If so, proceed onwards !
2. Make sure you're a part of this group. If not, request an invite !
3. Be a part of our skype chat ! This is the best place to contact us to play either squads or privates !
4. Make sure to post your NNID on the thread in this group !
5. Introduce yourselves ! A lot of us already know each other, so we'd love to know who our new members are.
6. Put the "™" after your IGN ! or better yet, planning on squadding a lot and want to show off your love for this group ? Use IBW I ____ for your IGN !
Why is this step important ? We have a lot of members in our group, and some of us like to change our IGNs. We hold private matches all the time that are sometimes filled -this symbol tells us you are a part of us and therefore will get priority to play in our lobbies when we set passwords.
7. Have fun and be respectful ! * U *

Last edited:

AnimalJammer109

Inkling
NNID
ethan2b
If you either sent me a PM, applied on the thread, or just want to join in general but don't know what you should do, this is the thread for you !

3. Be a part of our skype chat ! This is the best place to contact us to play either squads or privates !
5. Introduce yourselves ! A lot of us already know each other, so we'd love to know who our new members are.
6. Put the "™" after your IGN !
Why is this step important ? We have a lot of members in our group, and some of us like to change our IGNs. We hold private matches all the time that are sometimes filled -this symbol tells us you are a part of us and therefore will get priority to play in our lobbies when we set passwords.
what dose IGN means?

AnimalJammer109

Inkling
NNID
ethan2b
hello my name is ethan and i gest started on sqiud bords i want to join the groop m the rules seem right for me
and i want to play friends to. i have skype and discord my IGN and my discord acount is ™ethan2b
my NNID is also ethan2b i love splatoon and i want to play with some pepole . i want to apply for
ink between worlds.

~Snow~

Inkling
NNID
HoiSnow
Hello! My name is Tyler and I just started on Squidboards and decided to see if I could join a squad or something then I saw "Ink Between Worlds". I read the rules and everything and I thought it was perfect. Anyways, that's just explaining how I found this place but lets get into some stuff about me.
NNID: HoiSnow
I would like to just play as one of the "Casual" Inklings in this squad although I might go to the more competitive side later on.
I have applied to join here and i'm waiting for approval.
-Snow
(I have a lot of free space in my friends list for anyone to friend me in this squad.)
Lvl: 15

PolarBearE12

Inkling
NNID
PolarBear1EH

6. Put the "™" after your IGN !
What's up. My name is Eli and I would also like to join the squad if possible. I'm lvl 30 and rank B+. I'm looking for an active group that I can practice against. I am mainly free on the weekends because of school. I main a aero spray MG or a custom dual squelcher. I sub a hero charger replica. My NNID: a PolarBear1EH. thx for your time.

PolarBearE12

Inkling
NNID
PolarBear1EH
My NNID is actually: PolarBear1EH
I did not mean to put the "a" in front last time, sorry

Gyro

Inkling
NNID
hb0731
Howdy! My name is Hannah! I have recently just joined Squidboards and while looking for squads to join to play together with other players, I found Ink Between Worlds! I read all the information and rules for joining the group and I 100% agree with them. I'd like to join the group if possible! I am a level 36 with a rank of A-. I tend to use the Kelp Splatterscope and the Octobrush the most. I also occasionally switch to N-ZAP '86.
NNID: hb0731

I'm just one of the "Casual" players, but I love to get competitive too! I also love to make new friends, and every so often I'm inactive because of school. (But i'm 100% free on the weekends!)

Funnyfanny13

Inkling
NNID
stonefox25

6. Put the "™" after your IGN ! or better yet, planning on squadding a lot and want to show off your love for this group ? Use IBW I ____ for your IGN !
Hey! My name is DemayrIm really interested but just as a Casual player (because i dont think im that good XD) i hope i can join competative soon my NNID is stonefox25.My skype is Firestarz25

GamerNate17

Inkling
NNID
GamerNate2000
Hi, my name's Nate/Toby and I'm fairly new to splatoon. I've recently starting doing ranked battles and I would like to join your squad. I've read the rules and it seems like the perfect squad for me. I would very much appreciate it if you let me join
Level: 20
NNID: GamerNate2000
IGN: Toby ( I will change it to IBW_Toby when I join the squad)
Thanks
Nate

GamerNate17

Inkling
NNID
GamerNate2000
Hi, my name's Nate/Toby and I'm fairly new to splatoon. I've recently starting doing ranked battles and I would like to join your squad. I've read the rules and it seems like the perfect squad for me. I would very much appreciate it if you let me join
Level: 20
NNID: GamerNate2000
IGN: Toby ( I will change it to IBW_Toby when I join the squad)
Thanks
Nate
Skype name: Toby Myles
Discord name: GamerNa

Spatial

Inkling
EDIT: I just got accepted to another group, so I won't be joining this one. Sorry!

Last edited:

LanceG

Inkling
NNID
lg2001
hello, before i tell you about myself, i wanna know, is this a competetive squad that is S+ level?

Spatial

Inkling
hello, before i tell you about myself, i wanna know, is this a competetive squad that is S+ level?
I'm pretty sure this group accepts all ranks, but to be certain, you should ask mimiasho, they created this group and should be able to answer your question better than me.

LanceG

Inkling
NNID
lg2001
ok well im a s+ lv 50, i use tentatek, .52, kelp splaterscope, custom dual squelcher, and several others

Jewel

Inkling
Hello my name is Trinity. My in game name is Jewel. NNID: Trinity5596 Skype: splatoon_jewel
I'm mainly an E-liter and I play with rollers as well including the octobrush. I am lvl 43 and A- in ranked. I would love to be invited in this group it seems perfect for me. I would like to join the casual side of the group. I'm free on some the weekends but I'm not so sure... but definitely not on the weekdays. Also thank you for your time reading this. ^~^

Last edited:

HTroark

Inkling
NNID
HTroark
HI!
I'm a semi-casual S rank looking to play competitive matches. I'd like to join the squad! I'll post my info here and hopefully can participate in the next tryout. I know mimasho and Monty as well.

NNID: HTroark
IGN: Hunter
Main weapon: .96 deco
Other weapons: kelp splatterscope, octoshot
Level: 50
Other wiiu games: Sm4sh, MK8
Add me on Skype and I'll see you kid squids in game!

crazyberzerker

Inkling
NNID
crazyberzerker
Hello!
I'm fairly new to the game and would like to play competitively eventually. Both my brothers are members so I plan to join too. Would love to play in some good teams casually. Hit me up!

IGN: crzybrzrkr
Main weapon: E-liter 3K Scope
Other weapons: Kelp Splat Charger, Tentatek Splattershot
Level: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom