All Splatoon Music - Squid Beatz 2.0

Do you love these rad beatz?

• I totally love them!! They're all awesome!!

Votes: 98 65.8%
  • Most of them are really good!

Votes: 41 27.5%
  • I'm somewhere in between. Some good, some bad.

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • I only like a few. I could care less about the others.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I don't like any at all.

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
The old songs are a lot more varied, though. As for preferring the old or new ones, well, that is entirely personal.

Mr. Gency

Full Squid
NNID
Mister-Gency
Thanks to everyone responsible for this. The Squid Sister's song is going to make the best immersion breaking helicopter song in MGS5.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Not going to lie, when waiting for a game I almost always switch over to squid beatz and set it to 23, the credits music. I love how chill and mellow it is, it cools me off during games of heated ranked battles or "how did that roller reach me" moments in turf war.

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
Squid beats for best mini game ever.

Never have to listen to that borish lobby music ever again.

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
I just recently edited the OP. You can now find a small news update about an official Splatoon soundtrack in Japan. If it gets released overseas, whether is be US or EU, I'll post it here so that people can purchase it if they want to support Nintendo (or if they just want a physical CD).

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
I don't know if it's been updated or not, but according to the 3DS Theme Shop, the Squid Sisters song that plays during the final boss is titled "Calamari Inkantation." I think this is the first time its English-language title has been officially revealed.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Got "Splatune" for christmas and here's some unique things about it.

The Last two notes of the Losing jingle are pitched up

"Splattack! (Jam Session)" (Tutorial music) Fades out differently than the raw rip does.

"Lookin' Fresh" is mixed so that every shop's version is included. Goes from Cooler Heads --> Jelly Fresh --> Ammo Knights --> Shrimp Kicks

"Inkopolis News" has a slightly different intro.

All progressive tracks from single player ("Octo Valley", "Octoweaponry", "I Am Octavio") have their phases mixed together

gtasgsdfd

Inkling
I like most of the songs on Splatoon. Some of the newer tracks they added weren't my jam. DJ Octavio's theme has been stuck in my head since I went to bed and woke up this morning haha.

FasterThanLight

Inkling
Hey there! Some of you may know that there used to be a stickied thread for all the music in Splatoon. Unfortunately, the old thread for all the Splatoon music accidentally got deleted. Fortunately, I'm going to make another thread for all you lovely people out there who love Splatoon's music! :)

Squid Beatz is a music player that features all 31 tracks from Splatoon and it is also a standard rhythm game. While waiting in an online lobby, you can use Squid Beatz to change the music whenever you want. So if you get tired of hearing the same lobby music, you can change it on the fly to whatever song you want! Keep in mind that Squid Beatz is an amiibo exclusive minigame that can only be obtained from Inkling Squid amiibo. You can get the Inkling Squid amiibo from the Splatoon 3-pack amiibo (and it's only exclusive to that 3-pack).

NEWS UPDATE 1:
"Splatoon is a huge hit, especially in Japan, and its unique musical style is definitely a big part of that. It’s not a big surprise then that the soundtrack, titled “Splatune”, will soon be available to buy in Japan. It will be released by famous publisher Kadokawa on October 21st for 3,456 yen."

"Its two discs will include 61 songs – 37 music tracks, 10 jingle tracks and 14 sound effect tracks. It will also come with a booklet featuring comments from the development staff and additional reversible covers. Check those out in the gallery below."

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-soundtrack-being-released-in-japan/

By the way, if the soundtrack ever releases in America or Europe, I'll link it here so that if you guys want to support Nintendo buying it, it'll be easy to find.

----------------

High quality download 2.0 (includes new songs from the August update):

FLAC - https://mega.co.nz/#!ncISUZQK!Ye2Hoa35l5Cw-VLZzwH9hjGmEfsJRUFecL1LwM8nPbY
or
MP3 - https://mega.co.nz/#!3dRnBDZJ!RCjwZMdnEV3DWMWGOED-tEBCGx_V2ssu-Z_3Hj6xsY0

----------------

For those of you who downloaded the original pack. Tracks are tagged to match the Multiplayer folder's tracks, so just drop them in there. I would highly suggest downloading the whole pack again, though - the tracks in Multiplayer had their metadata updated to reflect the fact that the folder is now 32 tracks, not 27.

FLAC - https://mega.co.nz/#!iBQlBQgD!VcUV859-qCwdRmIlVEXkSJDoY54yCMIZ1mA99eXas38
or
MP3 - https://mega.co.nz/#!6N5FALwB!3hOLGTqwd3vn1JxKpBeC84uXSfwEajxLnk6ZHvqkVC4

----------------

Lastly, If you just wanna hear the songs, here's a playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvNp0Boas721U2shokZmt75xplbsoB6H8

Probably the squid sisters theme remix. You know, the one that plays during the final boss.

shani

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
shani_ace
While waiting in an online lobby, you can use Squid Beatz to change the music whenever you want. So if you get tired of hearing the same lobby music, you can change it on the fly to whatever song you want!
What? I didn't know! I have all three amiibos but haven't unlocked the content yet. I guess I'll unlock the squid amiibo content soon then! :)

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I don't know if you know, but the link is down and says that the account was terminated.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
I greatly enjoy all Splatoon music. This is my favorite set of songs, ever. Ever. Ink or Sink is nostalgic for me though :p

I really like Calamari Inkantation, Splattack (Jam Session), Splattack ( E3 2014) and Tokemeki☆Bomb Rush (Bomb rush blush). Those are probably some of my favorite songs ever.

My friend likes I Am Octavio, which certainly is a unique song. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom