All-Team Availability

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
Within this thread we need to discuss when is the best time for all of us to be able to meet and play Splatoon.

For me personally...until late July, I will be busy from 6:30-9:30 pm Eastern Mondays-Thursdays with rehearsal, as well as some Sunday afternoons.

My work hours are during the day Tuesday and Thursday, as well as Friday and Saturday evenings. So if we have to do evenings, we can either do them super late or on Sundays. During the day I can do Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, with the occasional Sunday thrown in.

Last edited:

Camster

Inkling
NNID
radicamilo
I'm always free unless I have something random going on. Summer is iffy cause I don't know my family has something planned. I'll be at any time.

XCuber2

Inkster Jr.
NNID
XCuber2
My availability is Monday-Friday after 5 pm PST. Usually I'm free Saturday and Sunday.

SwimShady

The REAL SwimShady
NNID
Manfers
Still working out exactly what my availability will be. But for now, I'll be free every night with the exception of Friday. Earlier in the day is also fine with the exception of Tuesdays from about 5 to 7ish and also Fridays. Fridays are always busy for me because of prep for DnD. And Tuesday evenings are kung fu lessons. But all nights Saturday through Thursday and all days except Friday and late afternoon Tuesday are free for me.

cdailey12

Inkling
NNID
walksoncouches
I'm free most all of the time. I might need to miss out randomly like Cam had said, for family things here and there, but for the majority I'm free to play whenever.

Banksii

Inkling
NNID
tfw2ndwiiu
My availability for right now is the same as Sam's, but I am currently looking for a job, so when I find one my avail may possibly change.

Calvin

Inkling
NNID
Crazyboijosh
As of RN I'm available Tuesday-Thursday after 2pm (out of school) and if my family doesn't do anything as well. I work Friday-Monday 10pm-7am (grave yard shift lol) But starting June 20th I'm going out to externship....idk how my schedule is going to be but I'll keep you guys updated on it! :) And May 31st I'll be out of school for a week until June 6 and I'll be on a mini vacation from June 2nd - June 6th so I'll be available whenever those days my birthday week. Oh and weekends I'm usually up by 12pm or 1pm and I go back to sleep around 5pm 6 the latest. SO YEAH BAI xoxo

hanfan26

Inkling
NNID
PM_for_my_NNID
It's tricky for me to give availability times, because I work retail. My schedule is changing pretty much all the time, but I'll make an effort to be here as much as possible. I could tell one of the captains which days I have off when I get my schedules, but that seems kind of unnecessary. So far I've been to all the practices though, so I don't think my job will cause conflict that much.

boredguy108

Semi-Pro Squid
Overall, I'll be pretty free, unless something pops up. I don't really have summer plans or any responsibilities during the season.

SpinnyC17

Inkling
NNID
SpinnyC17
I work 8-10 hours a day, Mon. thru Fri.I pretty much can only guarantee availability from 7-11pm CST on weekdays. I'm usually free on weekends all day, unless I have to work a Saturday morning.

Jerboodles

Inkling
NNID
rocket-panda
I'm usually free Monday through Friday after work, anytime after 5pm PST / 7pm CST / 8pm EST. May change depending if I need to stay back at work later, or a pre-planned event, or impulse event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom