• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Amiibo Social: Exclusive to SquidBoards

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
Damn, I thought this thread was dead. xD Good job bringing it up, @Noire. Here s a update from me: Captain Falcon, Fox, Marth, Shulk, Bowser Jr, Lucario, Little Mac, Classic Mario Amiibo (old), JP and NA Classic Mario Amiibo (Modern), Splatoon 3 pack, Light Blue Yarn Yoshi and Pink Yarn Yoshi. That is all I can remember for now without checking. I got a Greninja and Villager Amiibo back at my parent house. My next plan is to get Mewtwo Amiibo in a few days and wake up early on Sunday to get the Mega Yarn Yoshi for me, my little sis and my little cuz. After that, Falco and then ike from black friday. (-___-')

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
I'm ashamed to admit how many amiibo I have lol. . .

Every night before I go to sleep, I remind myself I have about $700+ worth of freakin' toys lining my shelves. . . I have every smash character, 2 Splatoon 3 packs(one is customized, the other I'm planning on getting rid of soon), Gold Mario, 8 Bit Classic Mario, Isabelle, Digby, the AC 3 Pack, soon to have Wolf Link, and a couple common doubles. . .

Needless to say I toss and turn in my sheets drenched in tears. lol

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Well, they are really fun to collect. I've spend more than I cared to admit on these toys. They look so nice and are higher quality than you'd expect. So don't feel too bad about them.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I'm such a stooge for collecting Amiibo. XD Only ones I'm avoiding are the AC Amiibo for obvious reasons. :P

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
I wouldn't have bought the AC 3 pack, but naturally, it's the ONLY way to get KK. . . Which really ticked me off. I only wanted a few characters, KK being one of them. And of course, he has to be a 3 Pack exclusive. . .

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
I'm such a stooge for collecting Amiibo. XD Only ones I'm avoiding are the AC Amiibo for obvious reasons. :p
I won't buy the AC ones either due to obvious reasons :P. But I'm likely going to buy Bowser, Wario, DK, Toad (I bought Mario Party 10...I know, I'm an idiot.) and Palutena in the future. I have a lot of space on my fireplace so I can afford to get quite a few more. They're so much fun to collect!

I wouldn't have bought the AC 3 pack, but naturally, it's the ONLY way to get KK. . . Which really ticked me off. I only wanted a few characters, KK being one of them. And of course, he has to be a 3 Pack exclusive. . .
I don't like it when there's characters you can only find in limited release packs. Makes it more stressful and more expensive if you're only after that one character, in your case it's K.K.

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
Well, so many update on the amiibo. Pre-order the Twlight Princess HD bundle and the Megaman Legacy Collection. Bought two Mewtwo (one for me and little sis). I'm happy that I didn't bought Famicon ROB for higher prices. I was surprise that it was coming out for the US. And I'm happy that Lucas is coming out on January. That was sooner than I expected.

16bitdave

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
16bitdave
Switch Friend Code
SW-4349-8419-7001
I'm not really a huge collector but I do have some amigos. The rarest one being my gold mario amiibo. And I also just got the Splatoon 3 pack as well

Crimsoninkling

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
BramWildenberg
Current amiibo collection:
Inkling girl
Inkling boy
Inkling squid
Clasic super mario maker
Samus
Pit
Green yarn yoshi

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Current amiibo Collection:
EVERYTHING RELEASED IN THE US EXCEPT FOR: SMB Mario, Silver Mario, Modern 8 bit Mario, Skylander Bowser/DK amiibo, Mega Yarn Yoshi...
Everything else I own!

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
I just got Roslina, Bowser, Yoshi (SSB), Ganondorf recently. Now I need to wbe ready for Shoel Knight since Target is going to have low stock on him. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom