• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Amiibo Social: Exclusive to SquidBoards

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Recently I ordered the Inkling Boy Amiibo online since he's the one I've been eyeing on lately. Next ones I'm getting will probably be either Bowser Jr. or Palutena.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Recently I ordered the Inkling Boy Amiibo online since he's the one I've been eyeing on lately. Next ones I'm getting will probably be either Bowser Jr. or Palutena.
And by the time I posted this, my Inkling Boy Amiibo came in today. Surprised it got here pretty quickly, but I'm glad it did. :)

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
And by the time I posted this, my Inkling Boy Amiibo came in today. Surprised it got here pretty quickly, but I'm glad it did. :)
Congrats! He's one of the better looking amiibo. I think you'll enjoy him and the stuff he gives.

I don't know where you ordered him from, but I usually shop on Amazon. Once they shipped my 3DS, they got it to me the next day by express mail even though I got the free shipping. The same will apply if they make more Splatoon amiibo. And speaking of that...

I'm waiting to see if the Splatoon update will bring more amiibo. If they do, I'll have to bite my tongue and pre-order them. I don't really like amiibo too much but since it's Splatoon. I'll do it. But it'll probably be the last time I order an amiibo because I don't want every Nintendo game to lock substantial content behind these toys. That and I want an amiibo of a Octoling Girl...

Last edited:

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Congrats! He's one of the better looking amiibo. I think you'll enjoy him and the stuff he gives.

I don't know where you ordered him from, but I usually shop on Amazon. Once they shipped my 3DS, they got it to me the next day by express mail even though I got the free shipping. The same will apply if they make more Splatoon amiibo. And speaking of that...

I'm waiting to see if the Splatoon update will bring more amiibo. If they do, I'll have to bite my tongue and pre-order them. I don't really like amiibo too much but since it's Splatoon. I'll do it. But it'll probably be the last time I order an amiibo because I don't want every Nintendo game to lock substantial content behind these toys. That and I want an amiibo of a Octoling Girl...
Thanks. I got him off eBay. Sometimes whenever I look for any Amiibo on Amazon, they're usually a little pricey sometimes. eBay usually has Amiibo for cheaper prices hence why I usually go there for my Amiibo needs.

Now I own both the girl and boy Inkling Amiibo and I highly doubt I'll grab my hands on that Squid Amiibo. XD

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Thanks. I got him off eBay. Sometimes whenever I look for any Amiibo on Amazon, they're usually a little pricey sometimes. eBay usually has Amiibo for cheaper prices hence why I usually go there for my Amiibo needs.

Now I own both the girl and boy Inkling Amiibo and I highly doubt I'll grab my hands on that Squid Amiibo. XD
Paying that much for that stupid Squid is the whole reason I have to resort to pre-order anything in the future. If I don't do it then, then I'll have to pay more than what Nintendo asked for and that's no good. Also, good to know about eBay. Thank you for the tip.

Enjoy your Inkling Boy and the Roller challenges he gives you. It's kinda funny how some stages change with it.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Paying that much for that stupid Squid is the whole reason I have to resort to pre-order anything in the future. If I don't do it then, then I'll have to pay more than what Nintendo asked for and that's no good. Also, good to know about eBay. Thank you for the tip.

Enjoy your Inkling Boy and the Roller challenges he gives you. It's kinda funny how some stages change with it.
You're welcome. Even if you do own anymore Amiibo in the future, eBay's the way to go.

And thanks. Being roller challenges should be fun since I like using rollers a lot. XD

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi

I don't know if you got a best buy around. But recently, they restock more of the popular amiibo and that include the inkling boy, inkling girl and teh splatoon 3 pack. But, regardless of that, congrats on the amiibo. If anything, try to see if you can import the squid amiibo.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I don't know if you got a best buy around. But recently, they restock more of the popular amiibo and that include the inkling boy, inkling girl and teh splatoon 3 pack. But, regardless of that, congrats on the amiibo. If anything, try to see if you can import the squid amiibo.
Sadly, I don't have a Best Buy where I live, but it doesn't matter since I've been buying my Amiibo online anyway.

And thanks. Hopefully I'll be lucky someday and buy the squid Amiibo, but right now, I'm satisfied with what I bought.

swordwielder13

Full Squid
NNID
swordwielder13
My favorite amiibo line is the Smash Series. I wish Splatoon had at least a Callie and Marie one (I would get Marie in a heartbeat!)

I'm hoping (pretty sure won't happen) Nintendo will have a Fire Emblem If Line <3 I love fire Emblem so much and it would be so cool!! (The smash line up is not enough. Just missing Roy for the whole FE crew :3)

Aireters

Inkling
NNID
Ludren_Laboon
I've got my eye on Palutena as well. The only other amiibo's I want are Woolly Yoshi and Mabel (AC)

Lorbeerprinz

Full Squid
NNID
lorbeerprinz
I'm still very salty (haha) that I couldn't get the Squid Amiibo, unfortunately we didn't get the Amiibo 3-pack in Germany and when I wanted to preorder the game LE with that Amiibo, the guy at Gamestop told me it had already been sold out via preorder (I decided to preorder Splatoon like two weeks before the release, bad idea). And I'm this kind of person who doesn't want to pay astronomical sums for their Amiibos, so... :<

But after this I'm now wondering if I should preorder Mewtwo... Even though considering the very limited customization of SSB4 DLC characters, the question is wether it actually makes sense to get him to begin with other than for levelling and putting him on my shelf to look nice :/ Who I'm probably gonna get anyway is Roy for my Fire Emblem collection (one day I also gotta buy Ike, the rest is already here. Lucina even twice x'D). Does Roy already have a release date anyway?

Relados

Senior Squid
Man, I really don't understand why people go so crazy over amiibo, or why the US amiibo situation is so bad. I only put in work to get a ZSS amiibo since I'm a crazy Metroid fan, and I was shocked that I sat at the store since midnight and just barely got the last one in stock, at 16th place in line or something like that. Bunch of self-admitted scalpers in front of me ("yeah, I already own 3 ZSS amiibo since I imported them, but I'm going to get a few NA ones to sell as well").

My brother is even more insane: right now, he's got every single amiibo besides Famicom-color R.O.B., the Skylanders pack amiibo, Kirby, Wii Fit Trainer, and Villager.

e: pic of his collection

Last edited:

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
I've been out of the amiibo hunting game for awhile, but just wanted to say that I got a ZSS while taking a trip to Mississippi to help my sister move to her new apartment with her husband. Even though I said to myself 'Oh, I'll just get my mains in Smash and call it a day', I just got excited cause I know I won't see any ZSS back home or probably any other new/rare amiibo in store anytime soon.

Still need to get Mega Man, Dark Pit, Ness, Palutena and Lucas when his amiibo gets announced, and I'll try to get some of the AC amiibo too.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I've lucked out on Amiibo today while picking up my copy of Yoshi's Woolly World earlier. Not only did I get the green Yarn Yoshi Amiibo included with the game, but I also bought the pink & blue Yarn Yoshi Amiibo, too. Looks like I own all of the little guys in the end. :)

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I got a Little Mac and a Dark Pit amiibo when I went to my local best buy.

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
Well, I just got the Pink and Light Blue Yarn Yoshi Amiibo from my local Mejier. Now, I'm just waiting for the Falco Amiibo and the Mega Yarn Yoshi Amiibo.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria

Current collection with my surprise arrival of my Wooly World bundle on Veteran's Day of all things. Now they're placed on my new electric fireplace which I got recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom