• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Amiibo Social: Exclusive to SquidBoards

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Does anyone know if used Amiibos still provide the Amiibo exclusive content? (Like the school-uniform set and hero items for example.)

On a different note. I will totally fight someone for their Splatoon 3 Pack Amiibos.
Like legit I will fight you just give me those amiibos please.
You'll never get my three pack

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Does anyone know if used Amiibos still provide the Amiibo exclusive content? (Like the school-uniform set and hero items for example.)

On a different note. I will totally fight someone for their Splatoon 3 Pack Amiibos.
Like legit I will fight you just give me those amiibos please.
Amiibo have unlimited uses. Even if you've scanned all three yourself, you can do it at your friend's house and unlock the stuff for them too.

Pallid

Inkling
Amiibo have unlimited uses. Even if you've scanned all three yourself, you can do it at your friend's house and unlock the stuff for them too.
Oh seriously? That's sick. I might just buy a used set then if I have to wait more than 2 months for Nintendo to restock the Canadian retailers.

sayaka_abstergo

Inkling Bounty Hunter
NNID
sayaka_abstergo
@Noire At least you have the squid. All I've ever got my hands on is the Inkling Girl, not that I'm not happy with it though. It's totally one of my favorites.

I just got Olimar yesterday. Weirdly my Wal-Mart had a TON of the new wave still.
I'll post my collection later tonight!

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
So what else are you guys going to get in the near future? I will try to get the Modern Classic Mario and the Shovel Knight Amiibo.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Right now, the only Amiibo I want later down the road are the other Pokemon Amiibo, the Rosalina Amiibo, the Villager Amiibo, the Palutena Amiibo, the Bowser Jr. Amiibo, and the Inkling Boy Amiibo (which I'll probably buy next).

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm also getting the Isabelle Amiibo.

Last edited:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I would like a Lucario, Pit, Dark Pit, and a Shovel Knight. That's about it so far. And I might get the KK Slider amiibo.

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
Well, I know that it was coming out by itself. But @jkid391 said it was coming out next monday which I still can't anything about that.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
All right, this isn't really about amiibo, but about nintendo collections in general. My mom was cleaning and she found her old oil panic game and watch. I immediately freaked out and showed her the prices it goes for on eBay, which are around 290USD She asked if I was gonna sell it and I said no way, so I have the Game and Watch now, but it doesn't work sadly, so we are gonna try and change the batteries if there are any. You know, sorry for just blabbing incoherently, but I am really happy right now.

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
Damn. You are one lucky person. But I think it will sucks if i doesn't work.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
All right! We fixed it and it works perfectly!

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
@ThatSquidYouKnow Congrats. It must be really cool having something like that. Even better that it still works! :)

Hmm, I may look into a Palutena amiibo. I would also like Lucina, but I'm not paying $80 just for one. But I'm going to see if there may be any more new types of Splatoon amiibo coming in the future, if so it's preordering time!

EDIT: People in the USA, be on the look out for Unicorns.

Last edited:

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Should've mentioned this a few days ago, but I recently bought the 'Retrio' 3-pack from GameStop. Wasn't thinking about buying any of the Amiibo included in it, but I changed my mind and bought the 3-pack since I thought they look neat. Surprised they even still had a few of the packs left, but I'm not complaining.

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
I'm trying to get Captain Falco and Fox but I can't at the moment. Trying to make some deals with a few people on another forum.

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
Yup. Just got two fox from the toys r us website. Now, I need to wait for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom