Amiibo Social: Exclusive to SquidBoards

jkid391

Senior Squid
I also have SSB series Mario and Luigi, Link, and Kirby, and I plan to get the Splatoon amiibo soon, as well as Megaman and Sonic, Toon Link, Shiek, and Fox. True story: I saw an entire 4 pegs full of Fox amiibo on Black Friday, and I didn't bother to get one. Bad choice on my part.

Chi Chi

Inkling
NNID
ALiCEIIDX
True story: I saw an entire 4 pegs full of Fox amiibo on Black Friday, and I didn't bother to get one. Bad choice on my part.
That's better than the number of Amiiibo i saw on Black Friday: 0 XD i don't have too many Amiibo, i only have: SSB Mario, SSB Yoahi, Sonic, Link, Ness, Rosalina, Inkling Girl, Pac-Man, SMB Peach, Kirby, Mega Man, Inkling Boy, SSB Bowser, Pikachu, DK, SSB Luigi, Toon Link, Silver Mario, SSB Peach, and Fox. Waiting for Wave 6 for the Duck Hunt Amiibo. I ~-NEED-~ that Amiibo.

Star

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Skywarp96
I only have a few amiibos, my rare ones would be captain falcon and charizard. I think charizard counts? I have no idea! :)
I really want all the splatoon amiibo, but I'm having no luck finding the 3 pack. I should have just preordered it, but I was dumb and didn't. :( I think maybe I should just buy the singles and import the squid, though that may be just as expensive as the 3 packs seem to be going for. I should decide before the singles become too hard to find!
Anybody here have luck with the splatoon amiibos? I assume a lot of you preordered them. :)

Star

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Skywarp96
True story: I saw an entire 4 pegs full of Fox amiibo on Black Friday, and I didn't bother to get one. Bad choice on my part.
I actually did something like that. I saw Rosalina at target and didn't buy her. I regret that so much. :( I was trying to not get into amiibo at the time.

mr0funk

Inkling
NNID
5343-9199-9593
I only have a few amiibos, my rare ones would be captain falcon and charizard. I think charizard counts? I have no idea! :)
I really want all the splatoon amiibo, but I'm having no luck finding the 3 pack. I should have just preordered it, but I was dumb and didn't. :( I think maybe I should just buy the singles and import the squid, though that may be just as expensive as the 3 packs seem to be going for. I should decide before the singles become too hard to find!
Anybody here have luck with the splatoon amiibos? I assume a lot of you preordered them. :)
I nabbed the three pack on release day and glad I did. You may keep an eye on Walmart.com. It has become available for very brief periods of time since release. Might wanna subscribe to nowinstock alerts too. Good luck!

Mayana

Full Squid
NNID
wolfxdog
Had a spare Inkling Squid amiibo EU bundle pack, so was glad I found the little guy a new home today.

Managed to pick up one of the Marth restocks as well - score! Can't wait to make use of him in the new Fire Emblem game. :)

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
Last summer, I spent a ton of money on Funko POP... this summer, I'm afraid it's amiibo. I sadly could not for the life of me find ANY of the Wave 4 smash amiibo around where I live on release day, so I was forced to get the one I really wanted (Pac-Man) off Amazon.

Later on, I found the Splatoon 3-pack at my Toys R Us.

I later got Toad and Silver Mario (who will probably the only amiibo I never open) off Gamestop a few days ago...

It's only a matter of time before I say "screw it" and pay over 12.99 for amiibo off the web... I've had good restraint so far, but man...

Cola

Inkling
NNID
Cola64
I swear, it's almost like Nintendo doesn't want my money. Ness, Pit, and every Fire Emblem character has fallen off the face off the earth. Almost got Shulk twice, but was foiled by GameStop.com both times. No Splatoon 3-packs; good bye, squid amiibo.

Yet, I still manage to have 11, including some rarer figures like WFT and Little Mac. What am I doing.

Last edited:

Trick_Ster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Thetardygalaxy
I think I have 25 in my growing collection. I'm having trouble figuring out who to get next. I really want Palutena when she comes out.

So far my favorites that I own are: Pac-man, Meta Knight, Rosalina, Villager, and Lucina.

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
I've been picking up figurines here and there.

I have most of the common ones like Mario, Luigi, Zelda, Mega Man, Shiek, Toon Link, Sonic, and Samus but my more rare ones are Marth, Dedede, Little Mac, Ness, Ike, the SIlver Mario, and the Splatoon Trio. Been trying to find a Robin and Lucina to finish my Fire Emblem set.

Reetrider

Inkling
Wario and Charizard are up right now for Gamestop! I've got Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Bowser, Fox, Samus, Link, T.Link, DK, Diddy, Kirby, Pikachu, Pac-Man, Shiek, Sonic, Inkling Girl and Boy. The ones left that really want are Ness, Ike, and DeDeDe.

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
Wario and Charizard are up right now for Gamestop! I've got Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Bowser, Fox, Samus, Link, T.Link, DK, Diddy, Kirby, Pikachu, Pac-Man, Shiek, Sonic, Inkling Girl and Boy. The ones left that really want are Ness, Ike, and DeDeDe.
Thanks for the heads-up with Gamestop. Ordered a Charizard and Wario

spiffy

Full Squid
NNID
pinkylilacs
just ordered a splatoon amiibo 3 pack today and can't wait for it to come on!

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
A bit late of an update, but I got my Inkling Girl in the mail; came in super good condition, seeing as how she'd shipped with no packing air bubbles.

I know it'll be impossible to get Ness, so my next mission is to get Mega Man; preferably in store, but I've never seen him in person in the stores around my area, so I might just order him online when I get more money.

SNESter

Inkling
NNID
Dasonias
does anybody know when the Dark Pit and Palutena amiibo come out in America?

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm waiting on the Olimar, Bowser Jr, and G&W amiibo. The last amiibos I'm for sure going to get. Until they start releasing more other series amiibos of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom