Amiibo Social: Exclusive to SquidBoards

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I wish I could be more casual with amiibos but man, Nintendo really has made it difficult to get them. I'm satisfied with my collection pretty much at the moment, (or at least when my splatoon amiibos finally arrive), but yeah hopefully the more specific Nintendo series will be handled better.

Speaking of which, what amiibos based on what Nintendo series do you all wish to see? I would love to see a Kirby line of amiibos with Bandana Dee and Magolor.

Gongong

Inkling
I'll head out looking for Lucina, Robin and/or Ness later today, but this far I own Diddy Kong, Wii Fit Trainer, Marth, Pikachu, and I've pre-ordered all the splatoon amiibo.

Arne

Full Squid
NNID
Arne83
I got a bit of a collection going.

Samus, Fox, Pikachu, Kirby, Luigi, Zelda, Diddy Kong, Yoshi, Marth (an import), Bowser, Mega Man, Link, Mario, Donkey Kong, and Toon Link. Also have a pre-order for the Splatoon 3-pack.

NNID DubaloSeven

Inkster Jr.
Speaking of which, what amiibos based on what Nintendo series do you all wish to see? I would love to see a Kirby line of amiibos with Bandana Dee and Magolor.
I actually really want a Retro line of amiibos from Nintendo. We'd god old sprite versions of a few big time characters like Mario, Link, Samus, DK, and Pikachu, plus some lesser known characters like Popo & Nana, Takamaru, etc.

Sneak Frog

Inkling
I currently own Fox, Mega Man, Toon Link and Toad. Although I do already have Ness, Pac-Man and Inkling Girl pre-ordered.
Really hoping I can snag a Greninja, otherwise I have D3 and Meta Knight that I still would like to get somehow.

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
I still remember a while back when I just randomly picked up Marth and Villager on a whim from a Walmart, then the next day came the announcement they were temporary. I hadn't felt that lucky in a long while.

Marshtomper

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commander Lenny ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Marshtomper

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commander Lenny ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

WECKmaster329

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WECKmaster329
Here is what I have:
Smash Line: Wii Fit Trainer, Samus, Link, Mario, Donkey Kong, Fox, Pikachu, Yoshi, Luigi, Zelda, Diddy Kong, Peach, Kirby, Captian Falcon, Bowser, Pit, Sheik, Rosalina. Little Mac, Mega Man, Ike, Dedede, Sonic and Toon Link. Have all of wave 4 preordered except Jigglypuff and Greninja. Also have Shulk preordered for May, so wave 3 will be done for me.

Super Mario: Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Toad, Yoshi, Peach, Gold Mario

Splatoon 3 pack preordered.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I am very jealous of all you having so many amiibos. I don't have a job so I have to be more careful with my money.

Still, I appreciate the amiibos I do have.

WECKmaster329

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WECKmaster329
I would chop with my bloody axe ask very politely for a villager amiibo. :3
Sad to say, but the gamestop I preordered Wii Fit, Samus and Link from had a Villager launch night. Kinda mad that I didn't ever get him when he was right there.......

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I still wonder about that Mr. Game and Watch amiibo, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom